Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by monstaz1, Jan 1, 2015.

So.... What's up man?

What did you decide/do?  Don't leave us hanging - WE NEED CLOSURE!

2. My girlfriend blew me on New Years Eve too.  we were staying at her brother's house with about 12 other people, sleeping in one big room, and she very quietly slipped under the blankets to get the job done.  Sorry that didn't work out that way for you, dude. 

3. You also REALLY suck at putting together a coherent thought as well as spelling.

4. #44 Dabbin Till Death, Jan 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2015
  5. Sent from the bottom of my butthole.

6. Dang i really want an update on this

OP i hope you made a good decision !

7. Sorry its taken me so long to get back to this, im still with her. I know she wasnt fucking around with another guy and i dont want to just give up on what we have, because she means to much to me. I was kinda just really pissed the fuck off new years i guess lol i think we'll be good though she hasnt done shit like that sense. Thanks again for all the support and advise:D

8. From the title, I thought she gave you a blow job on New Years

9. #49 Uncle_Meat420, Jan 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2015

dude you are an idiot. She is fucking some other dude. Why did she blow you off new years and then text you a bunch?

dude it's been 12 days. Thats nothing, you just haven't given her time to fuck up again or she hides it better now. You sound like you are just desperate for poon. If so, go for it, bang as much and possible it's what I would do, but don't let that hoe tug on your heart strings.

10. op u gettin playd booi LOL

oh lord...

12. Mannn i feel you. My girl did the SAME exact shit. On my birthday, i was suppose to chill with my ex. I have 2 apartments so i wasnt really taking her to my official one. So we talk n talk. And out of nowhere she says shes feeling wet and horny. So im like alright, wanna have some activity? And shes agreeing and what not. And i tell her come thru i got the free crib. And last minute im foxing everything, she tells me that shes with her family and she has to pick up her sister 😑 i hung up the phone and recieved a text later that minute saying "whyd you hang up on me" and i just left it at that. Then she also wanted my to buy her mad shit. Man she gassed up my hormones 😢

13. My ex blew me off on New Year's. By the fourth he broke up with me for his best friend.

There's that saying about what you are doing at midnight on New Years you'll be doing all year. She didn't want to be with you at that time so...

Sorry bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. I dunno dude. That was cold. The first thought in my mind was she was texting how much fun she was having as a cover up. But she's your girl, so you know her better than I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. There is alpha. And there is beta. And then there is the op. Cuckolded.

16. Should have seen this coming, she does have a vagina after all