Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by monstaz1, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Thanks everyone who had advice and even the ones that i cant really do helped me cheer up a bit lol i just need some time to think i guess:/

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWFgNi_pUYs

3. Dump that hoe. She obv blowing mass dudes dicks while u aren't there.

4. blow her off for life

seriously, do it

5. Your girlfriend sounds like one of those young, fresh out of high school girls who has no idea what she wants to do with her life. Dump her. If she isn't mature enough to keep a planed date than don't give her the effort.

People are scared to break up because they think they will be alone, but it looks like your already alone so you have nothing to lose ;)

6. This bro.

7. There is nothing to think about. Move on from this broad since she had no problem "making plans" with you and basically blowing you off. On top of that she was showing off how much fun she was having with other people despite the fact that time was supposed to be with you.

8. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tBWjRP6kRs

9. Tbh, it sounds like you deserve better.  A lot of guys would have just gona out drinking and smoking with their mates.  You clearly had an evening planned and if she can't see that or wants that, then she doesn't deserve you!!

10. #30 beerbrewer, Jan 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2015
    New Years is a time where women spend an evening with a man they love or like or lust after so they have an excuse to kiss them at the end. Your 'girlfriend' chose not to do this with you and in a most miraculous form of pouring salt decided to 'share' how much fun she was having without you. I Can Understand Venting But TO Ask Our Opinion Is BETA. You know what your next move is unless you plan to be cuckolded.

11. Yessssssss.

12. Hahahahahahahaha im with you

13. dwm poor blade, I wonder how many dicks went in and out of her cunt that night

14. why should friends come first? I think it should be 50/50. I mean, besides, your gf/bf is as much as a friend as your other friends are

15. I would be fucking livid if this happened to me.

But hey, what do i know. i am single and alone.

16. Time to move on.....she made her decision.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

18. ahahah fuck her one last time nd dumpo the hoe. nd learn ur leasson. u cudve been partying wit ur hommies fucking som e other random bomb girl but u thought this girl was gonna be the one ur inside that nite. but idk i have no emotions twords any bitch.

19. #40 Peflora, Jan 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2015
    Trust me, got nothin to do with age.

And she had to come to you on NYE... WTF man?