So I have a question for all those Joint smokers out there

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Gameslayer3041, Dec 31, 2014.

1. I have my box with all my stuff.... I use the cigarette packs to make "filters". I tear each section in half and that's a perfect 1/4" end piece...

Attached Files:

2. never use cigarette filters in a joint!

3. cardboard, If you want to roll it up nice

4. Cardboard from used bus and train tickets.

5. fuck filters. just be a man roll it and smoke it

6. If anything I'd use a "tip" over a filter, I've heard arguments similar to the one's above about the filtering out of some THC. I always use a tip when smoking joints to prevent dreaded Scooby snacks and to get as much greenery as possible... My tips look something like this when rolled.

Attached Files:

7. Filters are for sissies :p

I kid. I made cardboard filters for awhile, they made them easier to roll. Now if I'm rolling joints (usually a glass guy), I'm lazy and don't mess with it and just roll without one. I save the roaches and smoke them in a bowl later. I've never found anything too definitive on whether cigarette filters remove THC or other cannabinoids, but I'd rather not take the risk, ya know? I doubt cardboard filters really have much effect on this, I think they're more just to stabilize while rolling and to act as a buffer between the weed and your mouth. Do what you like, man.

8. I would make my own filters until I bought the raw tips. Those work great and are super cheap.

9. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

you cannot go wrong with either one of these in king size  :smoke:

10. No filter in a joint

And I second the Raw or Elements but prefer the elements because they seem to stay together better.

11. Filter for sure makes joints smoke way better.
    with a tip the joint will smoke better.

If a tip does not work for you it's because you fucked up rolling it.
    Not because tips suck.
    It's easier to roll a smoking joint without a tip just because smoke comes out the end does not make it a good joint lol.

I do have a buddy who can roll a decent joint with no tip but still not as good as a tip.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

12. I use elements with raw tip on the rare occasions that I do roll.

13. That's like saying THC will get stuck in the paper, or in a bowl. It will just very small amounts :)

14. I never use filters just, roll it, lick it, light it, smoke it

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

15. I never roll a joint without a filter tip. I use elements all the time!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

16. Dont use a filter as it 'filters' out the thc hence the name

17. #38 invinciblejets, Jan 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2015
    I don't use a "filter" like a cotton cigarette filter lol guy come on ....I mean a tiny folded piece of cardboard that effectively holds the end of the joint open for better airflow.
    If you worried about you thc being filter through a cardboard tip then you should be worried about the shitty bud your smoking not the "filter"
    Which like I said is not a cotton cigrit filter ....
    lol really? Still can't believe you think People smoke through some cigrit filter.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

18. #39 ben420simpson, Jan 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2015
    that's called a roach not a filter as its made of cardboard so there is no filtering involved. PS I can't believe you call a bit of cardboard a filter

19. I just use a cardboard filter because it makes the joint stronger and it feels better to hold in ur hand or lips + no bits of weed ever. If I dont have cardboard though no problemo, no filter it is!