So I have a question for all those Joint smokers out there

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Gameslayer3041, Dec 31, 2014.

1. Do you guys put cigarette filters in your joints or just use cardboard filters? I picked up some filters and i cut em in half. And then use them. What are your opinions?

2. I've heard cigarrete filters remove THC. Buy some or make some out of cardboard.

3. no filter..

just joint.

4. Can you confirm this? Or is it a hunch?

5. I can't confirm this. Its what I heard. Google it and see if its true.

6. Cardboard. I feel like the flow comes through stronger

7. Filter bad, joints good

8. #8 The real spliff shady, Jan 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
    Phunky feel tips

9. I've also heard this about the filter and THC so I never tried it. Just cardboard.

10. Just the paper its rolled with. We still get down to 1/4 inch and drop the rest in the bottom of a hashbowl as a screen. 

11. When I tried smoking with a filter,I didn't like it.So I threw them all away.

12. Nothing if I can help it.  I will use a cardboard filter when I feel like conserving a little though

13. If thc gets stuck in the cigarette filter, who's to say some thc particles won't get caught in the cardboard, I'm sure there's holes in it smaller than the human Eye can see, just roll up smoke up

14. I don't use a filter. I don't roll very well and when I do roll a joint, one end is always folded in on itself so it creates a natural sort of filter and mouthpiece. I never did it on purpose, but it's worked out very well for me.

15. I jut use a piece of cardboard :confused_2:

16. Nada. Smoke that roach down as far as I can, then it goes into a pipe. Nothing left but ash when I'm done.

17. WHY? I mean what's wrong with the delicious natural flavor of high grade weed? Maybe if you are smoking moldy ditch weed with spider webs and insect eggs, then yeah, I can understand...

18. #18 lwien, Jan 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2015
    Filter?   On a joint?   :confused_2:  What do you want to filter out?

19. Honestly the only reason I roll a cardboard filter is to keep from inhaling any Scooby snacks. Also like being able to hold the filter and get as much of the beautiful greenery as possible. Miss smoking joints I'll get back on that this weekend.

20. I use a filter so I'm not wasting weed constantly getting Scooby snacks. And by filter I mean whatever rigid-ish paper I have in hand, fold it a few times and roll it up. I severely dislike when someone in the circle slobbers on the end of the joints so with the filter I can simply cut it shorter or remove it completely In the worst situations. You can smoke it all the way down to the filter tip so it's no guessing game if a roach still has bud in it.

Also anyone who has trouble with rolling these can help significantly line up and even out your bud to give it a nice structure to begin with.