dmv questions?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Lou420NorCal, Dec 31, 2014.

1. Ok so i dont really know if this is the right page to post but im 19 i dont have a drivers license i live in California also i was wondering i want to get a license would i have to get a permit or since im over the age of 18 would i be able to skip it and take the test?

Two eyes, two ears. A chin. A mouth. Ten fingers, two nipples. A butt, two knee caps, a penis. I've just described to you the Lochness Monster. And the reward for its capture? All the riches in Scotland. So I have one question why are you here?

2. #2 DBV, Dec 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2014
    I'm not fully up to speed with Cali laws, but I can say in Iowa and South Carolina, you do not have to have any permit before taking your driving test.. I didn't get my license until I was 22, and I just walked in and took the written test, driving test the next day and had my license within a week.

3. In California if you pass your written test you get your permit. And yes, even if you are over 18 you will still need to pass your written test before you can take a driving test.

4. That sucks man i hate the dmv

5. Yea, it's best to make an appointment online or you'll end up waiting in line for 2 hours to take a 10 min written test.

6. I passed my CA permit test 2 years ago.
    I had 36 questions. And you have to answer correctly on 30 of 36. But before passing I recommend to study some sample permit tests on the web, for example at http://dmv-driving-tests.com
    It's much more easier to pass after trying online.