Foretold signs of ISIS, other happenings in Islam

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Kalashnikov95, Dec 31, 2014.

1. Some interesting stuff there. Reminds me of the history channel documentary "ancient aliens"

I particularly like how some specimins take the part about iron being from the heavens, as literal.fact, meaning out ancestors knew about advanced science. As if Muhammad was actually an alien.

Trippy:lol:

-yuri

2. So don't the rest of the revelations make you wonder..?

If you get down and you quarrel everyday...you're saying prayers to the devils I say

3. Way to go, Yuri. Thanks a lot!

• Like Like x 2
  4. I read most of it. Its a Bunch of nonsense.

No different then the ancient aliens bullshit.

The rain one for example. Its clear that like most cultures of the time, they were smarter than we give them credit for. But they didn't get scientific information from God.

Such a silly way to interpret a book of mythology and "history"

-yuri

• Like Like x 1
  5. The term "expand" in the quran is also misinterpreted.

How could any rational person read that and immedietly come to the conclusion that ancient Muslims knew about astrophysics

-yuri

6. How do you know that it is misinterpreted? Are you an expert in the Arabic language? Rational people will read that and actually start to question the existence of a higher power, that perhaps there is more to this life than we thought, a rational person wouldn't go to the furthest length to deny what is obvious. But then again, the Qur'an mentions people like you, blind no matter how many signs are revealed. I really do feel sorry for you Yuri

7. Please tell me how they knew all of this information then? Did aliens give it to them? Did the Prophet fly into space and observe the cycles of the moon and the expanding universe?

8. #68 yurigadaisukida, Jan 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2015
    knew what information?

You are claiming that a myth about God sending iron from the sky, proves they knew about super novas and nuclear fusion.

You really don't see that as a leap? Just a bit of a stretch?

You might be interested in the ancient aliens documentary. It talks about all the stuff you posted.

-yuri

9. They make me wonder.  Wonder how anyone can actually believe in this shit.  Saying the mountains are like pegs that hold the Earth's plates together is fanciful but completely wrong.  Saying the seven heavens are the seven layers of the atmosphere ignores the fact that most sources don't list seven layers for the atmosphere.  All the examples given twist facts in an attempt to dupe the ignorant.

• Like Like x 1
  10. #70 SmokinP, Jan 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2015
    IMO religions and governments are two sides of the same coin.
    Full of rules, regulations and dogma.

They motivate their subjects in the same manner through fear and propaganda. Why else would young men and women voluntarily go off to fight wars that they have no interest or indeed reason to be involved in ?

Patriot = Religious fanatic.

As a matter of interest I worship nought but liquor, weed and my knob. :)

Sent from the back of a jihadist donkey...

• Like Like x 3
  11. amen brother

-yuri

• Like Like x 1