Foretold signs of ISIS, other happenings in Islam

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Kalashnikov95, Dec 31, 2014.

1. There's always someone else to blame, eh?  Allah Akbar

2. God is great, whether it's your religion or mine.

3. Why did you quote Israel?

4. ^ Good question. I would also like to know the answer.

Sent from the bottom of my butthole.

5. Because the place people call "Israel" isn't legit I'm guessing

-yuri

Leaders of nations like that use Islam as a control mechanism over the people to keep themselves in power. If they weren't using Sharia Law they would be using "State of Emergency" or "Martial Law" to the same extent.

7. #27 Kalashnikov95, Jan 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2015
    Let's say hypothetically I invaded your house, killed your family, tortured you and humiliated you, broke down the walls of your house, cut down the age-old trees in your backyard and built a new house where yours stood, then gave you the bathroom (with no electricity, clean water) and ALSO made you look like a psycho terrorist to the entire world, all because I claim that God gave my great great grandfather this piece of land...what would you do? Would you consider this new house lawful and legitimate? Or would your blood boil whenever someone spoke of the new house as if it were always there?

Sent from Neptune

8. Let's say you're king of the world and your hypothetical situation was reality.  What is your solution?

9. Is it a coincidence that EVERY Islamic nation uses Islam as a tool to control and oppress their populace?

Turkey and Tunisia use a secular legal system, while most other Muslim countries use a mix of both. The countries that use full Sharia Law are the corrupt and largely authoritarian ones like Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia etc.

11. Maybe that's why they're called Islamic nations.

12. Is it a coincidence that the one Jewish state uses religion as a justification for oppressing the local population ?

Sent from the back of a jihadist donkey...

13. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1420388336.061364.jpg

Sent from the back of a jihadist donkey...

14. That still did not answer my question. Perhaps "The holy land" should have been quoted.

15. It should answer your question as it shows just how illegitimate "Israel" is. I only gave you the watered down version, if every sane person in the world was to know the full extent of the pain inflicted by Israelis, Israel wouldn't exist anymore

Sent from Neptune

16. You may be right. I don't live over there. I only see what I see on the news.

17. #37 momspaghetti, Jan 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2015
    Theres history of our government/Zionists creating and funding terrorist groups in the middle east... Shit they run and control most things. Muslims are the main victims of these terrorist groups. They are slaughtering any muslim, women or children (peshwar school for example) yet we classify the victims and oppressors together. Stop pointing fingers at the middle east and think about how our government plays a role in this.

P.S Taliban means Students in English. Guess who were the teachers? :)

18. Muhammad?

19. Congrats, you just proved you know nothing about this issue with one word. Learn who prophet Muhammad was, look at non-Muslim academic views on his life, and stop believing all the false claims the west makes against him

Sent from Neptune

20. Mythology is mythology

Zues Jesus Muhammad

Who the fuck cares? Y'all.need to evolve

-yuri