Multi-plant pot challenge

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by PIFFCLOUD22, Dec 30, 2014.

1. 2 girls 1 cup.....done.

Attached Files:

2. What size pot would I use for 3-5 auto beans? And what complications would I run into?

3. A gallon per seed....... .7 gallon for clone

Either way...you have to water every day towards the end....there are so many roots and you dont want to stop hydraulic conductivity and transpiration

4. Here's my multi plant one pot situation.....:p

Attached Files:

5. Multi plant one pot madness going crazy:D:D

Attached Files:

6. After the re-potting with new soil....:p:D:D:D

Attached Files:

7. Day 16 of veg....today will be the day I start the low stress training (LST)....I'm going to be screwing some eyelets into the rim of the pots and I'll use some long bag ties to pull them down....anyways here they are...:D:)

Attached Files:

8. 1426251423296.jpg

Attached Files:

9. Just caught up on the thread... now would the strongest plant just choke out the others root wise?

10. Just don't ever put one directly in the middle of the mix haha just my experience ;)

11. thus is the reason for he challenge.....but this is definitely the most plants in one pot I've ever done. ....previously I've started with 5 then ended up with 3 females in a 3 gallon pot they all finished up nicely...these on the other hand I'll see once I flip the lights and see how many males I'm gonna have to cull:)
    I do what most say not to do:lol::lol::lol::lol:

12. In dirt we trust :D haha

14. 1 plant.... 2 plants.. they finished fine and in the same time frame

Attached Files:

15. Just for the record , my four plants in two pots are thriving! Check out my journal if you wanna see =)

16. #76 dirtdiggler477, Mar 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2015
    I've got two 3 gallon pots with like 9 in one and 7in the other and they've been topped and they're semi lst'd....it's kinda hard to tell what's what among the 9 solo cup plants and the 16 one gallon pots....:)btw...I'm still veggin. ...some of my plants are starting to develop alternating nodes:D

Attached Files:

17. How much head room you got left? Your going to open that door one day and have it punch you in the face lol wild jungle style. Theres definitely worse things to be punched in the face by

18. I've got like 7 ft of available vertical height from the floor to the canopy....but there is 9.5 ft of total height but slopes down one one side of the closet to about 4 ft in height....it a weird closet shape but it's gonna get the job done.....btw I don't mind at all getting punched in the face by mmj' plants at all

19. Here's my update. ....day three since flipping the lights. ...veg period was 28 days and were topped once.....gave them a light dose of bio-weed today....and a few pics of the rest of the jungle

Attached Files:

20. I'm doing this when I get back with money lol. I'm glass to see everyone else killin it tho. I missed out on my own thread lollll

Sent from my Huawei-U8665 using Grasscity Forum mobile app