Multi-plant pot challenge

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by PIFFCLOUD22, Dec 30, 2014.

1. just curious. ...you running autos :huh::huh:...I know it's a dumb question but I like asking dumb questions :D

2. I've got a five gallon bucket and a ton-o' seeds and will once again windup popping more than 50 beans maybe more.....;)

3. I'm also gonna be running another 5 gal bucket and three 3 gal pots as well along with 10 2.5 litre pots plus some more 16 oz solos and may also tier planting some of the solos. ...I'll be popping some beans tonight using the wet paper towel method...I'll keep ya'll posted on the strains I'm running

4. I pulled them out of the ground back in December

5. no I'm gonna photo this bucket. I don't have 10 auto seeds atm

6. Just stumbled across this thread, figured I'd show my 4 babies that I have in two pots. 3 wks into veg. I have a thread in the Absolute Beginners section if you wanna check it out.

Attached Files:

7. Here's my bean soaking sesh':D:D:p:p:p95 seeds :blink::blink::D:D
    Let yo' nutz hang....

Attached Files:

8. simply impressive

9. I spent all day hooking up my closet today and I'm a bit flustered as its not exactly what I had planned but it's definitely tits'....I still need to cut some holes 1 in the ceiling of the closet to vent into the attic and 1 for an air register for fresh air intake. ...I'll get some pics up tomorrow as the solos that are finishing up are sleeping right now (lights out)...got a lot of beans soaking right now so I'm ready for seedlings in my new space and still trying to figure out if and where I'm gonna set up my tent and my two cabs....:)

10. I'm about to drop 10 seeds in my bucket soon. One the lights come at at midnight

11. we should be about spot on in sync with our buckets and seedlings going at the same time :)this is gonna be fun and "crazy-hectic" here we go again piff' :lol:we both have photo buckets:lol::lol::lol:ha'ha'ha'

12. Wait till ya' see my closet dude...I have my 8 bulb 2ft ho-t5 for the seedlings and two 4in air cooled hoods running in one is a 250watt eye hortilux5000k multi metal on a 400 watt galaxy dimmable ballast dimmed down to 250 and the other is a 400watt opti-red hps on a 400watt galaxy ballast....I'm probably going to swap out the hps with a 400watt eye hortilux enhanced blue mh'bulb ....I wanna have a good veg light going lol:lol::lol::lol:

13. Couldn't help it....:mellow::mellow::D:D:Here's a few random pics with lights off....I'll get some better pics when the lights come on....but here's a rough guesstimate ;)...it's kinda hard to tell what's going on in there as it is wide as hell but not too deep in depth but I'll make it bump:)....and remember this is still all subject to being re-arranged and I still need to cut openings for air exchange so we'll see in the next few days but here's my ghetto ass closet rigB)B)

Attached Files:

14. sprinkled the pot with sandwich sprouts... talk about companion planting

Attached Files:

15. Gonna upload some pics of my two 3.5 pots with my multi-strain in one and my ww's with my dcb's in the other....I'll have some pics later on this evening

16. Told y'all I was gonna get some pics up....ww's and dcb's in the one pot and the other pot.....well let's just say it hard t say as they are from nirvana, barney's and my buddy which is a private breeder in Michigan. .....as with the rest of them in the solo cups and the 2.5 litre pots....I'm not sure but I've got 12 or 13 different strains going on in this run

Attached Files:

17. Day ten seedlings.....tomorrow will be the start of their veg period

Attached Files:

18. Okay'... quick little update on the two 3.5 gallon pots which have my multi-strain run for this challenge and today marks their 5 day of veg and also every one got topped since they all had the I need a haircut look:D......I'm also going to be topping off the pots next weekend with some fresh mushroom compost and some fresh soil mixed in with it :D:D:D enjoy

Attached Files:

19. Well so far so good. Mine has moved over to the flower tent. So however long this takes to finish.

20. :p....thought I'd share my little crew....day 12 of veg so far they seem to be happy after topping them all...:):)

Attached Files: