Multi-plant pot challenge

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by PIFFCLOUD22, Dec 30, 2014.

1. So here are my clones for this one. They are all 3 different strains just to make it more fun... Ha. The sad lil one is from a nirvana mystery seed. I am waiting on putting them in one pot for a min til they get a few more roots on them.

Attached Files:

2. Hey guys sorry I haven't started this but feel free to get going. I'm gonna get mine going asap.

3. No time limit man. Start when your ready... As I am

4. Soooo... That's good.... I assume. I just got 2 gal smartpot today. And I have plenty of clones. So I down to grow this out. Can't be any smaller harvest than a solo... Lil... That's fun too...

5. you should be able to pull an ounce off the three combined

6. I am transfering form solo cups to 2gal tomorrow. I will post update then

7. Well here they are. Maui, pineapple og, kon kush.
    Oops... Stupid app

Attached Files:

8. Here is another post. Is anyone doing this besides me?

Attached Files:

9. I'm doing one soon man. I'm trying lol

10. I might try a 10 g 10 plant grow. What ya think?

11. #33 JustLearningLol, Feb 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2015
  12. Here's what I got going on at the moment
    1423445181501.jpg

1423445197772.jpg

1423445207296.jpg

1423445217450.jpg

13. Killer roots

14. lol thanks. Its my first go at DWC, I'm quite pleased thus far for an 11L container under a single 90W UFO. 2 days ago was the point where I was just like "holy shit". the roots have exploded in growth and now the foliage is following suit. Gonna flip on the other UFO in a few days and split some of them up and hopefully the give me some good fruits if ya knowmsayin'

15. I'll be joining this challenge once I'm settled in my new place. ....I'm gonna be running 8 of my prized ibl' genetics of original WW' and for those of whom may not be familiar with my previous runs having all been purple phenotype so I'll be running them seperate in a closet in a 5 gallon bucket and will not be culling any males as I wanna replenish my seed stock of this amazing strainB)B).....Sorry I didn't chime in earlier guy's I've been real busy .....I'll be planning on starting my ww's in a couple of weeks then I'll lay down the specifics on what I got going. ...as of now I'm finishing up my solo run and will soon be vegging mothers of some sour bubble fem beans I just been blessed and plan on running the shit outta some clones....I'll be back B)B)B)B)B):D:D:DB)B)B)

16. Got more than just ganja growing in here. Got a couple cedars and a pine tree with moss n shit!

Attached Files:

17. did you dig that up. ..:huh::huh:

18. Got my 10 gallon pot and 10 seeds. 4 strains