First indoor grow led and cfls

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by lake irie smoker, Dec 30, 2014.

1. Didn't think of emergency blankets. I do already have flat white paint though so Idk. I'll figure it out when I finish the box lol

2. All the above would work. Mylar is the most effective due to it being 99% reflective. If you could spring for the mylar go for it.  You're a natural carpenter, putting up mylar should be a piece of cake for you! lol.

3. Technically im a marine repair tech. (Fiberglass fabrication and paint mostly) lol I fix boats. I know I could apply the mylar I just dont know what to use to apply it without having chemicals mix in the air

4. Staple that shiz lol

5. Hell yeah fellow blade. I hear good things about chemdawg.

I'm currently growing Chem 91' for the first time. Both should be interesting. I'd like to see what comes of your chemdawg!

6. Haha. Duh. Damn I'm dumb lol

7. Right on man. I've smoked the same chemdawg I have growing and it was quite nice. Ive actually met the mother too. Haha The guy that I got the clones from runs it perpetually.
    If you got a journal or somewhere I can see your grow drop me a link and I'll check it out.

8. Quick update. Pics of og sprouts. The sprout with its first true leaves might possibly be white rhino
    (I didn't mark the cups for identification) haha. Oh well I raise it as my own either way :) I also snapped a couple quick pics of the chem girls which seem to he doing pretty good considering that they got pretty cold last night.

Attached Files:

9. Sweet Man. I'd love to get my hands on a clone of her. Anyhow here's a link to my journal fellow blade.

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1306085-sickboys-current-grow-journal-1.html

10. Loving all this love Chemdawg is getting :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Me too man! Strange to me BC up until I met my source for the clones I had never even smoked it before haha now I'm already growing impatient to smoke my own.... Long ways to go.

12. You'll get there. Your off to a good start:)

13. Hey guys I have a question you might be able to answer. My roots are poking out of the drain holes of my pots and I had intended on finishing in these pots due to space restrictions. Will this cause my girls any harm if I leave them in these pots?

Attached Files:

14. #34 Errly Bird, Jan 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2015
    How big are your pots? And how far in are they? And how tall did you start flower?
    I think the rule is 1 gallon per foot or something.

15. I haven't started flower yet and they are 1.9 gallon pots.

16. How tall are they? I know you said height was an issue but could you get a longer one of the same height?

17. Hey man so what the roots coming out of the pot means they are ready for transplant soon (within the next couple days) if you leave them in there they will get root bound and stunt growth marijuana is not a plant that likes to have its roots tight and confined it likes space to spread its legs out. You could make your own pot that confines to your space and takes advantage of the space you have available to you.

18. Thanks Sosa and errly. My size restrictions are mostly for width not height so I'm gonna find a way to make/ buy 3 gallon pots that are a little taller instead of wider.

19. So I took a second look at the box you have them in and this is just my opinion again but I would just build a box slightly above the ground (so you could build a small run off tray you can slide in an out) and just have it like a flower box one big pot that you could plant both of those into and let them grow

20. Lol. Damn. I literally just put them in the new box I finished building today. Haha. Im not worried about pot size too much any more as I have plenty of room now (for what I'm doing at least) I like the sliding runoff tray idea though so I'll think of something for that.

Attached Files: