best kind of bottled water for bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by LSDBongWater, Dec 30, 2014.

1. Perrier

2. I just use water from the bathroom sink since it's close to my room lol. Or I'll get it from the kitchen if i chill the bong but that's rare lately

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I drink tap water but only use Fiji water in my bong, it would be a disgrace to use anything less

Party at my house

4. lmao you dont want drinking water, that has minerals in it. you want distilled water

5. Heavy Water....that crazy dude Rutherford is a trip when he's high...

6. I find most water will do. I like it when its clear (not muddy) and I normally just use tap water because It comes out the wall in 6 places less than 30 steps from my bed.

On a side note - Cold river / waterfall water works quite well. You get to sit by the river and fill your bong with natures gift.

7. I use wine in mine

8. I like pond water with leaches in it, it helps cool down the smoke more.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum while blowing O's

9. Distilled bottle water or mainly anything that is 0ppm to help with mineral buildup which will stain your glass.

10. Pretty much the perfect answer.  Why would anyone waste money on bottled water for a bong?  A couple bottles of expensive water in your bong and you could go buy some good weed.  

11. #31 SlushPuppie, Jan 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2015
    You put that French swill in your bong?!?!

I'll only use San Pellegrino B)

12. Lol so you feel what you put in your bong is more important than what goes into your body?

13. Joke

Your head

14. Lol I was being sarcastic because how pointless this thread is, I drink tap water and use tap water in the bong, shit iv never even drank a bottle of Fiji water

Party at my house

15. Grey poupon is delicious!

16. In the Grand Tetons we used water out of a glacial lake below Mt Moran as bong water. Then halfway up we packed the bong with snow as it melted to slowly fill it with water again. We could have used bottled water, but using mountain snow added to the whole experience. A tiny speck of something came in with the water and has sat in the very corner of my bong to this day, right in the bottom of the showerhead.

17. Tap or Poland Springs. Doesn't make much of a difference I don't think. Temperature matters though, so throw a couple cubes in there for best results.

18. The water I use is Ozarka and it taste/and works great. it feels pretty smooth too.

19. #39 Mr_Krabs, Jan 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2015
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P08FvYV1q2U

Been looking for a reason to use this clip.

Had to add, obviously just that much funnier when high.