Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you do smoke tricks of some sort?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Egobble1, Dec 30, 2014.

1. I have been smoking for a few years and still don't do any tricks like French inhale or blow o's. I never have thought about it thinking it wastes smoke and I rather just inhale and it hold it. Some of my buddy's do it and I was just wondering what everyone else does.

2. If I'm with a group and we're all just hanging out we will sometimes try to do some smoke tricks but when I'm by myself I don't because I'm just smoking cause I want to get high

3. I tend to do it more alone just as something else to do while smoking. But i will do french and ghost inhales occasionally in groups.

4. Only smoke trick I've perfected is the disappearing act

5. Nah. I feel you. I never really fucked with smoke tricks either. I smoke weed to get high. I just don't see the point of smoke tricks, but that's me.

6. I love blowing smoke rings. I don't know why im so fascinated by them. Wish I could do them better.

7. no. But i have noticed an ongoing trend with today's youth where they have to do smoke tricks to think they are cool. I see it in many avatars on GC. I was asked on Christmas if i could blow "o's" (smoke rings). I said yes but i did not do it. The youth (about 19-20 years old) insisted on me to do it. Aint no big thing, but to her it was. So I also did an french inhale, and then turned the joint around and put the cherry in my mouth and blew smoke out of  the other end for a shotgun. Then i was told to stop by somebody in my age bracket and i was embarrassed.

8. I'll blow rings/French inhale when alone as a way to entertain myself. They only work for me after a good bong hit though, otherwise the smoke isn't thick enough for a good effect. I feel obnoxious doing it around others though

9. The only thing I can do competently is the french inhale, I can do o's sometimes, but I've never perfected the technique. 

10. I'm able to do tricks, but mostly smoke outside so don't have much opportunity to bust them out. It's not really a waste of smoke if you're able do them well, that French inhale drive the honeys crazy when dialed in.

11. The only trick I do is the disappearing act. I mostly smoke on the sly these days, don't have time to mess around with all that.

12. #12 helloeveryone420, Dec 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2014
    I have no problem doing smoke tricks. I've done this before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj8rCAaFppg 

13. I do this crazy trick. I light the bowl and inhale.

Just smoke it kid.

14. I only really do smoke tricks if im smoking on some shisha/hookah or if I don't have to be stealthy while smoking herb which is like 1 month outta the year unfortunately but that 1 month is December :metal: !

I can French, blow 0's, ghost inhale (not ghosting a hit but where you exhale a mushroom cloud and then inhale it back in quickly, do that shit on a flat magazine its looks awesome)

15. #15 The real spliff shady, Dec 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2014
    Haha that's dope I mainly waterfall (French inhale is the american term I guess) because for me taking the smoke in through my nose is alot less harsh on my asthma unless I'm hitting a bong. Other than that I can do o's and ghost inhale. For me I have a good amount of herb and watching the smoke from by blunt do trippy shyt is part of my high and part of the fun part of smoking. If I just wanted the high part and did e enjoy the smoking or trippy smoke aspect of it like some people I'd just eat it and save my lungs. My friend can do the lake of smoke where he can have a lake of smoke flowing within his hands and then he takes it back in so trippy to watch.

16. I do French inhales often and O's also. I'm currently working on doing two O's at once. I don't think it's a waste since it's not like I do it every hit. Usually I do tricks with smoke that's already been in my lungs.

17. I find O's pretty dumb simply because you don't inhale any of the smoke. I smoke a lot outside and the wind doesn't really allow for smoke tricks, when I am smoking inside or when it's a calm day I waterfall sometimes. The only trick I do regularly in ghosting because I do it subconsciously.

18. I french inhale everything I smoke. Just a habit formed from when I smoked menthol cigarettes. I liked the cooling sensation in my nose.

19. I don't like doing tricks with my weed. I don't like wasting bud. I'll see people take huge hits of blunts or j's and just hold it in their mouth and blow it out to do a trick. Not too big a fan of that. But I do like doing tricks with hookah. I guess it's just that I don't like wasting good product. Also since it costs a good amount of money.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum