Natures Sweet Nothings

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by crwildman, Dec 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well this thread escalated quickly.... I have had 3 orders arrive; one yesterday, and the others over the past few weeks.

2. love it! Please list strains relieved? Any updates on current plants?

3. well twistedwords
    did you fallow up on that link, please keep us informed

im in my 40's and i remeber when you sent for something, they had the saying wait for 4 to 6 weeks... lol now everyone wants there shit the next day after they order. just seems like there is to many people that feels that there intidled its all about them, have a little faith.you know the old saying you get more with honey than being a total ass.. i just cant wait till you eat your own dam words.

4. #124 IgnorantFool, Feb 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2015
    This thread is hopelessly sidetracked...people into petty name-calling, disrespect, and trying to belittle others...it will NOT be re-opening...

Debates are fine, but when arguments turn into name-calling and a contest of who can belittle each other the most, you people leave us no choice but to get involved...

Report posts that are against the forum guidelines, let us deal with it, then just move on...it takes more than one person to sustain an argument...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.