Natures Sweet Nothings

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by crwildman, Dec 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Check out the New Crafty Aluminum Foil Reflector Lid and Luxurious Plastic Humidity Domes.
    [​IMG]

Temperatures are perfect so I am just waiting now, watching them grow.

Meet the Designer, Inventor, Catnip Protector and my Friend.

Mr. Towel
    [​IMG]

Can't wait until they sprout.
    I will keep you guys posted with pictures when they do.

2. Strange..... for sure.... I have sent two emails and have no replies in 48 hours. Be careful

3. She doesn't live on a computer. She told me when I first met her she spends 90% of her time away from computers. Do not worry, she will get to you. She is very busy with lots of orders, and she is just 1 person. She will take care of you. I promise.

4. She has replied to me about 3 or 4 times. Answered my questions before purchase and messaged me after purchase. Told me to let her know what shape the package is in when I receive it because her mail man has been rough with her mail sometimes as of late. So far I've had no red flags come up and my package is on schedule for Saturday via usps website. I think it's all good. Plus OP received his package

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. let us know if you get a reply from her

6. I received an email from her last night on another order I was placing. I have yet to have any red flags. She herself could be standoffish because of legalities, just a random thought.

7. Well all seems dandy to me.

8. Just talk to Shay, and tell her Clint sent you for the sweet hookup.

She has best prices around right now for quality genetics and don't know how big her supply is, she just a small town gal who lives in the boonies. She has been very busy. But she will answer you when she can :) A+ Customer service.

A grower has to have patience. Look at how many animals she has, lol...

that takes a lot of time to feed all those guys and take care of them and her other projects too... ya know?

9. Not to be rude, but you can't really comment on the genetics quite yet :p

10. Okay I hear ya, but in a couple bags I even got a few "try it" , small 1 hitter samples... loook closely in the baggy shot with crit jack you see one. Found a couple more like these elsewhere that may just happened of fell in each bag of a different type of flower ;)

11. Hahah that's pretty sweet.

12. you led me to her, but I never asked... How did you stumble upon her? Can't wait for Saturday.. I hope I get some "try it" bags lol

13. someone was asking about the name of her website about if it was legit back last month in the sticky post of known legitimate seed bank lists, a few pages back. I had to search and find the url , it was posted by someone asking if anyone ever heard of her. So I contacted her and told her my situation. She was very nice to me and helped me out because she knows that if I log this grow and people see how nice her products are they will want to buy from her too probably in the future. It can help her get established and it is the least I could do right now because of how expensive it can be for any treatment.

14. Just got my first sprout , the WW #2 cup , was going to check them real quick before sleep.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Around 1.5 days after planting and keeping temperature right in the butter zone, i see this starting to emerge from the soil.

I will post more pictures of who if any is next to sprout tomorrow. Hope the camera flash didn't hurt this one, I will try to remember to turn it off next time.

15. Yay! I can't wait for my white widow auto flower to be done

These are some serious claims to make for someone else who you have simply ordered from over the web.

Really?  Seems fishy to me. She seen her mailmain being "rough" with her mail?   I can't imagine how a mailman can be "rough" with a bag full of letters.

17. Doesn't seem so fishy to me, her exact words were this - ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1420827440.819330.jpg and the status of my package ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1420827475.638102.jpg

18. To be honest,she never asked me to do this or talk about her online or anything like this, I just want to because she has helped make a huge difference in my life when no one would help. She has best prices on the planet right now. She isn't some big company trying to make huge $$$ off her product which she can produce freely and help the world. That is the only reason I am talking about her. I know her heart and she cares. She helped me when I had NOTHING, She even sent me a letter saying that No Payment Is NEEDED. And by Only Word Of Mouth would be sufficient. She don't need or want your business that bad that she needs to convince you to spend your money.

She didn't care about the money and talked to and cared about me when I met her. That is hard to find in the world...

I kept my word and sent her the price we agreed upon VIA Paypal and have started a journal so others can see and watch them grow.

I know everything is right because I was desperate and praying to God and weeping in tears everyday,not knowing what to do.... Do I just end it all ? God showed me the answer, he led me to her. CRAZY as IT SOUNDS!!!! Believe whatever you want. To each his own. This is what I know happened. Just like EVERYTHING happens for a REASON.

I just wanted you guys to know and watch the truth grow.

BTW, 3/9 are already sprouting up and reaching for the sky.

The very next to pop was purple power.

[​IMG]

And then Critical Jack auto flower in my #2 cup.
    [​IMG]

Temperatures hit like 69 degrees, a little lower then my liking but warming them back up where they need to be right now. Should be fine.

19. #39 crwildman, Jan 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2015
  20. #40 Fatherdank, Jan 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2015
    My seeds were in the mail! I will post pics in just a bit! She hooked me up nicely!! Seeds look great.. She sent me 4 strains, the cocoa kush, purple power, northern lights, and the Kaya gold! :) I can't wait to get my autoflowers done and out of the way to make room for these strains. She even wrote me a hand written letter and stuck it in the package. Best seed experience ever. No customs, cheap cheap cheap prices, free shipping, all topped off with a hand written letter and 4 days delivery time! Plus more than I paid for! So happy, so far this seems great guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.