Natures Sweet Nothings

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by crwildman, Dec 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 crwildman, Dec 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2015
    Anyone ever ordered here? If so what did you get? How was the customer service? The person i contacted from the site says they provide a phone # to people who purchase for any questions and a tracking #.

But I can't see throwing away money into the wind. I am very poor right now and suffer medical conditions where this is going to replace like 10 medications.

20 Cannabis Seeds~ 10 to choose from
    $25.00

(Seems like too good a price to be true from what else I have seen)

2. You in the US?

3. #3 crwildman, Jan 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2015
    Yes.

The lady who owns the Natures Sweet Nothings is very nice and helped me because of my condition and with my suffering by sending me the seeds with only my promise of a payment at a future date.

Her website is legit and she does ship out the seeds. I am tracking the package now and it will be here Monday if all goes well. I will keep you guys posted. I don't know if it is okay to say the link or url here, just let me know, but some searching on this forum here is how I found her web site.

This is what she is working on right now and what she told me when I contacted her. She is very helpful and great customer service. I recommend buying from this person and will do business again in the future.

She told me about these too you might want to ask about:

"I currently have a project plant from this last year between Buddah's Dream and Northern Light's that i've named "Inner Peace" It creates a really cerebral high,
    while maintaining a heavy physical stone, perfect for those seeking sleep or those seeking to reconnect with the world and their fellow man through simple philosophical
    conversation. The THC content is moderate but the CBD levels make this more suited for those with auto-immune dissorders. I'm offering these for $3.00 a seed, however
    i'm not yet making it available on my website until I collect more feedback from the few testers who purchased it.

2015 Grow strains:
    Critical Jack: (Replentishing Stock) $1.25 a seed
    Northern Lights: (LAST YEAR till 2017) $2.50 a seed
    Diablo Auto flowering: (*Planning to hybridize) $1.25 a seed
    Cotton Candy Kush: (*Planning to hybridize) $1.25 a seed
    Inner Peace: (F2 Hybrid plants) *Home created from Buddas dream and Northern lights* $ 3.00 a seed

*** Project for this year is a hybridization between Cotton candy and Diablo to be named Devi's Candy and available 2017
    depending on the results I get from their offspring that will be grown and tested in 2016 These should be more drought resistant and more prolific when
    introduced to high tempuratures. Parent plants hopefully pass on their deep strong rooting systems, fast growth and stronger stalks while producing large,
    fluffy, colorful buds***

2016 Grow Strains:
    Blue Fruit: (*Planning to Hybridize) Price To Be Determined
    Purple Power:(Replentishing Stock) Price To Be Determined
    Hindu Kush:( Replentishing Stock) Price To Be Determined
    Amnesia Haze: (Attempting to Feminize) Price To Be Determined
    Coco Kush: (*Planning to Hyrbidize)Price To Be Determined

*** Project for this year is a hybridization of Blue Fruit and Coco Kush to be named Black 'n Blue and should be available 2018
    depending on the results I get from their offspring that will be grown and tested in 2017 These should be more sett and smooth in flavor but hopefully
    produces a good combination of both parent traits giving us a high number of dense STICKY buds. ***"

P.S. Also if you find her, just mention Clint sent you if your interested in trying any of her special projects and you will get free seeds included with your purchase and some other special goodies. For the price She is worth every penny. Best prices I have ever found online and truly a person with a good heart who cares.

4. What is the website link? I cannot find a site for this name

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Package just arrived. Everything was very discretely packaged. It was more then expected and included free surprises. I will definitely order again from this person and for these prices and knowing that you are getting good strains and genetics. This is a Deal.

TRUSTED 5/5 STARS
    [​IMG]

I will be starting a new grow log soon after researching some different medical benefits from each strain, to see what might work the best for my condition.

6. Awesome man, keep all updates on this thread if you can!!! Thanks for the link info!! Gonna check that site now

And you got some of that buddah's dream, that's cool!

7. Just placed my order for the 20 seed mix pack!! I asked her to make it extra special and told her that you sent me her way. I can't wait to see my package!! Don't forget to keep this updated!!

8. I germinated 9 seeds. Within 24-36 hours 8/9 have popped. They all looked like this.
    [​IMG]

And are now are planted. I will still give the other 9th seed another 6-12 hours for a chance to get good and soaked so I know if it is viable it will grow. After 48 hours of soaking , no matter if it is popped it will also be planted because it still can grow, but never soak longer then 48 hours or you can get rot in your seeds.

So the seeds are very viable and have germinated. That is about 90% success rate. Planted loose and sitting under a fluorescent light right now. I will update again when they are sprouts.

[​IMG]

Trusted great person to deal with, the rest of the grow is completely up to me.

9. #11 crwildman, Jan 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2015
    Actually it was about 4 hours ago when I just took those pictures and stuff to do before I could post them for you guys after updating the journal.

I just checked on the last 9th seed and it just popped as well and it is now planted.
    [​IMG]
    That is 100% successful germination, so you know you are getting quality. To watch my grow and see how I germinate seeds the simple natural way then just look below in my Medical Grow Journal, and follow along and enjoy some cool pictures and future eye candy I hope.

Follow the link below to see tons more pictures and follow this medical grow journal and review of these 6 strains.
    Medical Grow Journal: http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-medical-marijuana-growing/1351146-400-watt-mhhps-medical-grow-journal-start-finish-follow-my-journey.html
    My Bag seed Grow: http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1350229-bag-seed-indoor-soil-grow-400-watt-mhhps.html

10. Your link is missing. But I am happy to see 100% germination!!!

11. My package was sent out yesterday or early this morning. So should be here by Saturday or Monday at latest :) which strains did you germinate? And why the odd number of 9 plants?

12. I also ordered the mixed pack. Will be here on Saturday.

13. My grow area is going start in a 3x3 of 5 gallon buckets = 9 plants after I transplant.

I know that if I keep my temperatures right the sprouts will all make it, then I have to account for possible males and get rid of one maybe or 2 if my temperatures stay right.

The size area that a 400 watt MH can grow is probably only 6 decent average size plants, maybe only 4 good ones. I might have to cull the heard as the grow progresses and pick the top contestants, but I have been wanting to try a stretch and scrog method too.

I am just taking it one day at a time and have to stay in my legal limits, this is for personal medical use only.

14. I choose to grow everything that was sent to me except the Hindu Kush and the Kaya Gold for this journal.

Not saying that these aren't great strains, to be honest I don't know much about them, and sometimes the best things in life are worth waiting for.

They will be part of the next log I do after this grow is finished.

15. She explained the kaya gold in great detail to me. Says it's her best indoor strain, that it grows less leaves and more bud, which makes for good yields and easy trimming. Says it has a lemon flavor at early harvest and if you harvest a little later the smoke will be of mixed fruit. Stays shorter..

16. I'm hoping I get mine Saturday! Don't wanna wait until Monday lol

17. Wow you got quite a deal!

18. Just checked status of my package, expected to be here on Saturday :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.