Show off your newest piece

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Captain Amsterdam, Dec 29, 2014.

1. #21 EmeraldMedicine, Jan 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2015
    I got it from Independent Records in Colorado Springs. I've yet to see another pipe like it there though.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. My pipe arrived yesterday and I am so happy with it. Smoking is so smooth and hits so nice :) Called Smaug - eh a lizard on top and not a dragon but whatever

Attached Files:

3. Got this little thing for $12 from a dealer haha
    Smokes good fat bowl lasts me at least 15 hoots

Attached Files:

4. Dan K hammer

Attached Files:

5. Both of these pipes are no longer with me but still two of my favorites! R.I.P friends😭

Attached Files:

6. Newest edition ! Haven't named it yet any ideas?

Attached Files:

7. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423101261.211172.jpg

8. #28 Smokin'Sniper, Feb 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2015
    Just picked this sucker up yesterday for $15. Still needs a name

Attached Files:

9. #29 DaborDietryin, Feb 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2015
    Snapshot_20150206_1.JPG i saw this head shop ive never seen before, called headz up, theres another called twisted headz right up the street from this so i thought it was kinda a rip off. i just went in to get papers, but they only had raw cones and cheap ass glass not really good shit either. everything is really thin and full of flaws. also had some local artists paintings and t shirts as well which i thought was nice. i made mention of my attempts at melting glass and fixing broken pieces and the lady gives me all of these for free, except the non broken sherlock in the back, i bought that lol.

the white one isnt broken at all, just a smaller hole in the bowl, nor are the chillums except too small of a hole and a chipped mouthpiece. the two sherlocks are pretty nice beside the fact of how thin they are. also theres a cool yellow sidecar bowl and an attempt at something unique with the horns and eyes coming off of it, but it was blown really shittily. also there was a nice pipe thick pipe that was really only blown really wierdly, but still works perfect. itll still be some practice playing with glass regardless, ill probably make a thread in the d.i.y section when i do it

Snapshot_20150206_1.JPG

10. I just got this off grasscity it took a hell of a long time to get here but it was well worth the wait hits like a dream

Attached Files:

11. No name for her/him someone help.

Attached Files:

12. #32 waldoe420, Feb 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2015
    My two new ones. 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. headshops have a mark-up so youd be paying about the same if not a little less online all things considered

14. Super small bowl on it

Attached Files:

15. My old bubbler broke tragically and was unfixable, so I had to get a new one. But I'm pretty damn pleased with my new one! Thinking of naming it Neptune. :)
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423884031.222563.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423884056.020282.jpg

16. Picked this guy up Friday need to think of a name nowww

Attached Files:

17. ordered this piece online; got it a week or two ago

[​IMG]

18. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424122327.091509.jpg

Anything that I post is purely hypothetically speaking.

19. I got this piece from hamill glass there super awesome people and have great prices got this for 40 and love it ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424569516.549408.jpg

I Smoke weed 4/20-7 😎

20. Waiting for Ups...should be any day now!

Attached Files: