Dinafem Sour Diesel Auto DWC

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by ColoradoCannaGrower, Dec 28, 2014.

1. #1 ColoradoCannaGrower, Dec 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2014
    This Marijuana is grown legally in the state of Colorado by a registered Medical Marijuana Patient, In accordance with Amendment 64 and Amendment 20 of the Colorado Constitution.

The purpose of this thread is NOT to endorse or promote any Companies or their products and equiptment. Instead, this thread is for Growers and Smokers, looking for new growing techniques, (i.e. lights, other equiptment and nutrients) new strains, or advice. I do not claim to be an expert or a professoinal. I will be updating/ posting WEEKLY, if not daily.

What's up guys or gals?! ColoradoCannaGrower here. So lets get started. I, As of the day this was posted, am in the middle of a grow. As the Title says I am growing 3 Sour Diesel Autos, currently 4 weeks into Flowering, Hydroponically in DWC. The products and equiptment i use are as follows: For nutrients I am using General Hydroponics Flora series and GH full line of nutes and additives, with the addition of Botanicares Aqua Shield.

(as this keeps the benifical microbes from GH Diamond Nectar (humic acids) in check. Without Aqua Shield I experienced slime on the roots and mold on air lines.) [This is why I can not promote or endorse any single Company or Nutrient line.] However in specific combonations of nutrient lines some growers achive "Nute Nirvana."

I am also using 2 Flarescent 2' x 4' 8 bulb T5 lights. (54 watts per HO bulb =='s 432 watts per light.) I have grown Barney's Farm Critical Rapido under these lights and have achived 16.2 Oz. from a single plant! Although it started to flower at wk 6 instead of wk4 and finished at wk 16, (I believe Barneys Farm claims 12 wks from seed to harvest) and grew 4 wks over harvest date, this particular pheno was worth growing. I have grown several of these seeds yet, only 1 plant had yield 1 lb. These are the picture of the plant one day before it was harvested.[​IMG] [​IMG]

So back to my current grow the Sour Diesel Autos. Eventually I will upload a picture of the freeding chart I made in relation to GH expert recirculating Feeding Chart... Here are some pics of Sour D Flowering Week 4.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Here is the feeding chart I made in relation to GH DWC expert recirculation. PLEASE NOTE: This feeding chart was made for my methods of growing and may not suit your needs or strain. Tweak it to work best for you and your plants. It took me 4 grows to figure out this feeding chart for most Dinafem autoflower strains.

image(1).jpg

Sour Diesel Flowering week 5. Nice trichome development!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Here is a mid week update. Flowering week 5 day 4. Really starting to fill-in and bud!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Im currently running 1800 ppm and theres no sign of stress or burn so I would like to step it up and add another product. Anyone know of any other hydroponic BLOOM nutes I could add to my feeding chart for these plants?

4. Update?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum