Dinafem Sour Diesel Auto DWC

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by ColoradoCannaGrower, Dec 28, 2014.

1. #1 ColoradoCannaGrower, Dec 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2015
    This Marijuana is grown legally in the state of Colorado by a registered Medical Marijuana Patient, In accordance with Amendment 64 and Amendment 20 of the Colorado Constitution.

The purpose of this thread is NOT to endorse or promote any Companies or their products and equiptment. Instead, this thread is for Growers and Smokers, looking for new growing techniques, (i.e. lights, other equiptment and nutrients) new strains, or advice. I do not claim to be an expert or a professoinal. I will be updating/ posting WEEKLY, if not daily.

What's up guys or gals?! ColoradoCannaGrower here. So lets get started. I, As of the day this was posted, am in the middle of a grow. As the Title says I am growing 3 Sour Diesel Autos, currently 4 weeks into Flowering. The products and equiptment i use are as follows: For nutrients I am using General Hydroponics Flora series and GH full line of nutes and additives, with the addition of Botanicares Aqua Shield.

(as this keeps the benifical microbes from GH Diamond Nectar (humic acids) in check. Without Aqua Shield I experienced slime on the roots and mold on air lines.) [This is why I can not promote or endorse any single Company or Nutrient line.] However in specific combonations of nutrient lines some growers achive "Nute Nirvana."

I am also using 2 Flarescent 2' x 4' 8 bulb T5 lights. (54 watts per HO bulb =='s 432 watts per light.) I have grown Barney's Farm Critical Rapido under these lights and have achived 16.2 Oz. from a single plant! Although it started to flower at wk 6 instead of wk4 and finished at wk 16, (I believe Barneys Farm claims 12 wks from seed to harvest) and grew 4 wks over harvest date, this particular pheno was worth growing. I have grown several of these seeds yet, only 1 plant had yield 1 lb. These are the picture of the plant one day before it was harvested. image.jpg image(1).jpg

So back to my current grow the Sour Diesel Autos. Eventually I will upload a picture of the freeding chart I made in relation to GH expert recirculating Feeding Chart... Here are some pics of Sour D Flowering Week 4.

image_1.jpg image_2.jpg image_3.jpg image (2).jpg image_1 (2).jpg image_3 (2).jpg

Here is the feeding chart I made in relation to GH DWC expert recirculation. PLEASE NOTE: This feeding chart was made for my methods of growing and may not suit your needs or strain. Tweak it to work best for you and your plants. It took me 4 grows to figure out this feeding chart for most Dinafem autoflower strains.

image(1).jpg

Sour Diesel Flowering week 5. Nice trichome development!

image.jpg image_1.jpg image_2.jpg image_3.jpg image_4.jpg

2. Very nice grow... I'm trying some Vast & Fast Autos from Herbies... I have a similar space like you... 4'x2'x6' (LxWxH).. How many plants do you think i can grow in that?.... I'm doing a hydrogrow and using a 600W HPS bulb for lights.?

3. thanks, I dont think ive ever heard of that seed bank or strain, but if it stays small and short i would assume around 12 plants if theyre in 1 gallon pots. however i also have a 600w hps iPower and all my plants seem to stretch under it so i am using florescent t5s. my grow room is 8' x 10' my florescent lights are 2' x 4' and 4' x 4' side by side.

4. Sweet op bro, I've got some sour diesel on the way to me right now. I'd love to see that feeding chart you were talking about. I'm gonna sub this up and see how they finish out with ya.

5. #5 ColoradoCannaGrower, Dec 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2014

6. Thanks bro, will do.

7. Here is a mid week update. Flowering week 5 day 4. Really starting to fill-in and bud!

image (5).jpg image_1 (5).jpg image_2 (5).jpg image_3 (5).jpg

8. Im currently running 1800 ppm and theres no sign of stress or burn so I would like to step it up and add another product. Anyone know of any other hydroponic BLOOM nutes I could add to my feeding chart for these plants?

9. my man those are looking beastly! Idk about giving them anything though. Have you asked loki125 , or headchef?

10. Where do u get your nutes from? I'm starting an auto grow as soon as fedex delivers my lights tomorrow.. I have this which works excellent but rather use something else to better my yield if possible. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1420384994.076060.jpg

🔄🆙

Does loki125 or headchef have a thread I could ask them on? Im always open to opinion or advice from any growers!

13. #14 ColoradoCannaGrower, Jan 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2015
    Flowering week 6 day 1.  I changed this weeks nutes (week 10) on the chart. I will add it to this post very shortly.

image.jpg image_1.jpg image_2.jpg image_3.jpg image(2).jpg

14. Another Mid-week update. Flowering week 6 day 5. I have just recently noticed 1 day after I change the nutrients (always 5.8 Ph before I add to buckets) It drops to 5.0 - 5.2. I do not believe this is an issue cause I have to add water daily which brings the Ph back up. But I would like to figure out why this is happening, If you think you might have an idea please comment. thanks,,

image.jpg image_1.jpg image_2.jpg image_3.jpg image_4.jpg image_5.jpg

15. Week 7 day 1 Flowering (week 11 TOTAL)

image.jpg image_1.jpg image_2.jpg image_3.jpg image_4.jpg image_5.jpg

16. Please help me diagnose this problem before it gets worse. Let me know what other information you might need or what I may have left out. This is Dinafems Sour Diesel Auto grown hydroponically (DWC) with General Hydroponics Flora FULL nutrient line. They are currently 8 weeks into flower and have never shown a sign of deficiency or burn. Im pretty sure this is not a burn or a deficiency but if you can convince me otherwise with factual proof I will believe and thank you! The leaves have orange/ rust spots only along the center vein and are on both sides of the leaves. There are no other visual defects to the leaves or plant.   I have no pests/ bugs and I am certain of it! please don't comment or reply if you think this is the problem!    Here is my current thread about these plants if you need more information Dinafem Sour Diesel auto DWC

Thankyou for your help and concern,

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

17. Thanks Bro!! Looks like I might get an answer soon, his thread is very active.

18. Np bro, yeah he's an auto beast and he's really active on his thread. Hope he can help.