Life Is Bouta Suck

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Lou420NorCal, Dec 28, 2014.

1. So on the last day of november i got me a shitload of bud n well i im out im smoking ash from my ashtray because i smoked all my grinder keif after smoking my buds ita not that bad maybe 4 bowls gets u nice high pretty sure i hd some hemp wick ashes too but yeah lifes gonna suck i even considered not joining the military idk life honestly sucks without bud fuckin drug tests :( ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419751835.103635.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. I feel like I understand what I read but I don't

[​IMG]

3. #3 Blu3B3rryKush, Dec 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2014
    Your still being desperate.... Imagine being at work, in the shittiest state in Merica, working 18 fucking hours and then coming home to find your girl finished off your smoke. Which u have to get mail ordered and lost your connect on so now your in this shitty state with more money then u know what to do with an no one to buy drugs from...

I want drugs....

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Wait... you considered not joining the military to smoke weed? I'm confused.

5. Take a break until you score again (no choice)
    Clean your shit up
    And work more hours to keep your mind off of wanting to smoke. That way you can treat yourself to a fat sack of some dank

.. and please stop smoking ashes from your ash tray.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Ratchet

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

7. thats Brutal

8. If she honestly finished my smoke id be in jail lol

I quit my jobto smoke weed

9. Well since your out/ temporarily Quit smoking weed. get a job.

10. They all drug test i live in cali :/

11. #11 ReaLm1537, Dec 28, 2014
    So do I and thats complete bullshit.

If you dont want to work then nobody is going to force you. But there are bigger priorities in life then smoking herb.

I just don't see how you want to smoke but have no income to support your habit.

12. [ quote name="Lou420NorCal" post="21119328" timestamp="1419757778"]If she honestly finished my smoke id be in jail lol

I quit my jobto smoke weed

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum[/quote]

I work 18 hours a day, there's no time for jail in that. I barley have time to sleep and eat let alone kill and hide a body, yea I was pretty pissed but in her defense I said I had a lil more.... I didn't wtf b!?/$jsutm!;839

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. #13 Cereal Killer, Dec 28, 2014
    Get a damn job, OP. Find some odd jobs to do to earn some cash until you can either piss clean or buy synthetic urine to get a better job. Do fast food joints and restaurants drug test there?

Nobody's going to cry for you because you can't smoke weed since you don't work. Man up and go earn some money, then you can toke 'til your heart's content. Can't have your cake and eat it too.

Hope OP is trolling us, but one never knows.

14. life will be harder if you dont improve your spelling and grammar. punctuation is cool to.

15. damn. get your priorities in order, man.

16. Now it all makes sense, what was the reasoning behind this?

17. Dude hemp wick ashes are the shit!! I smoke a shit ton of hempwick ash every saturday night. It does not get me high. but WTH!!

We all need to start smoking more hemp wick ash.

18. yeaa man, from what it seems ur a teenager who needs to grow up alil n mature, we all wana smoke weed but you definitely need a job if you wana burn thru 3oz every 2 weeks (which is too quick imo). alot of us have been in ur shoes, it'll work out goodluck man

19. #19 MartianCricket, Dec 28, 2014
    3ounces of Bud to Grinder Keif and Hempwick ashes!! LMFAOoo.. sorry but that shits funny to think about, i remember those days

20. Punctuated version:
    So, on the last day of November I got me a shitload of bud and well i'm out.  I'm smoking ash from my ashtray because I smoked all my grinder kief after smoking my buds. It's not that bad, maybe 4 bowls gets you (a) nice high. Pretty sure I had some hemp wick ashes too, but yeah life's gonna suck. I even considered not joining the military. Idk, life honestly sucks without bud fuckin' drug tests.  :(