Whats ur thoughts on a vertical labret

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Lindseyheinxo, Dec 27, 2014.

1. At first I didn't like it but it's growing on me. I do still kinda prefer the piercings in the same spot but that are just under the lip and don't go through.

But now I kinda wanna kiss you to see how it feels. You in the Chicago area ? ;)

2. Ya everyone will all have their own opinions! Not everyone's going to like it! And no my friend I'm from the Toronto are, sorry to burst ur bubble

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. damn well it was worth a shot haha. You keep rocking your style!

4. Oh my god that looks perfect. I'm so so so jealous.

5. Also, how much did it hurt compared to any other peircings you have? I want to get it done so bad.

6. Well for me it didn't hurt at all I have a really high pain tolerance! I also have my tongue, nose, belly button, and wars piercing and ya that all around the same level of pain I guess..I don't even expiernce any pain or discomfort it's really weird !!

And ears pierced *

7. [quote name="Lindseyheinxo" post="21162156" timestamp="1420632243"]Well for me it didn't hurt at all I have a really high pain tolerance! I also have my tongue, nose, belly button, and wars piercing and ya that all around the same level of pain I guess..I don't even expiernce any pain or discomfort it's really weird !!

Oh nice. It's such a cool peircing

8. Girls with piercings turn me on idgaf what anyone thinks.. Always wanted to kiss a girl with piercings.

9. Gross