I dont think Im the only one that gets this...

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by ColoradoToking, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Okay well when I'm high, things are much more real especially with other people I can understand their intentions and who they are. This makes tv shows and movies truly an amazing experience while you are high. When I blaze then watch sitcoms like Seinfeld or It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia I can truly understand the characters intentions and the high reveals the characters a little more making the show a lot funnier. Does this happen with any other blades out there reading this?

• Like Like x 4
  2. Yeah it makes the shows I watch more tolerable.  Like I can't watch Trailer Park Boys unless I am really stoned, because that's the only way to truly experience it.

• Like Like x 5
  3. I definitely agree. Watching movies/TV shows stoned is the best. You get so much more into it. Same goes for reading.

4. This works on everything like movies/series/cartoons...

5. Holy shit yes. Like the conversations are normal speed and then your ears are just taking things slower so you intercept the ideas just so much more clearly. It's so amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Same here or at least have a little drinky poo

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  7. Hell yes.. I'm a music producer and song writer as a hobby.. When I'm making beats/music or writing/free styling I roll a 1/4oz blunt and chop up a couple bowls.. I'll blaze the bowls down while getting into the music and what not.. Then when there gone the blunt fires up and by then I'm feeling like a feather on cloud 9! It opens up my imagination and allows me to get very creative in my hobby.. Kinda off the effects to movies but at the same time I get those same feelings in my music as well as tv. Ps sativa Dom strains are best for creativity.. I'm my 17 years experience with the medication anyways...

8. Yes because you are more focused. Good sitcoms btw. I love these shows especially sunny in Philly

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I totally agree. One time I was really high watching that 70s show and I could clearly take in every little movement and word from Eric and everyone else

10. Does anyone else find Vince Vaughn's voice very annoying while high? Like, watch the movie "interns" while high. His voice is some annoying shit.

• Like Like x 1
  11. hahahaha, seinfeld and it's sunny in philadelphia are my fucking fave when i'm baked

but not too many people i've met feel the same way about those shows for some reason

His voice is annoying whether your high or not high. Can't stand that guy.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yes!! I had this experience with Mad Men and I wondered if anyone else noticed it

14. I get very overwhelmed by this. I can't watch anything violent or disturbing because it puts me in a bad place. Everyone knows, if they are smoking with me and want to watch a movie, it's gotta be a comedy. It's like I get so involved in the characters and their situations that I'm unable to differentiate between real and scripted.

15. Dude. I was forced to watch prion break for like 2 months straight stoned off my ass cuz my girl was glued to it. I like the first few then it just felt like the same show over an over and I could tell the acting was just that. Acting. When It got to the point I was so stoned and I would watch just to see who had the worst acting. I know it's an awesome show but not when I'm stoned.. All fucking intense drama. I like a good laugh when I'm high and I know I'm not alone.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

16. I can only tolerate Seinfeld when I'm high.

17. Definitely not the only one! I'll be yelling at the tv, saying stuff like, "No.. don't take him back to your room, h-he doesn't want a relationship he just wants to have sex with you!" before I realize that I'm yelling... At a tv.

Pretty much, when I'm sober I'm less interactive and sometimes question why I'm even watching tv.

18. Not the only one! I love watching Psych while stoned.