New Grower.... Got a Super Silver Haze DWC

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by geniegrowbuds818, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Before I start explaining my situation is like to state that this is my first time growing and I'm very eager to learn new techniques. My plant is a Super Sulver Haze plant that has been growing for about 5 weeks since the seedling stage and has undergone some problems. Successfully, I have managed to fix the problems in which there was more than one. At first I had thought that I was having an overwatering problem because of the droopy look which I was but I also noticed that the roots of my plant were damaged by a little root rot. I will attach a picture of my plant when it was droopy. Now the plant is flourishing and doing a lot better I also recently applied some Hydroguard to better help with the roots and overall health of my plant. I guess my question is for a 5 week plant that's about 16 inches tall and 12 inches wide despite the complications before is my plant doing good? It's been 5 weeks and I feel that it's a little slower than I had anticipated I'd like my plant to grow thru the flowering stage and reach a maximum height of 4 maybe 5 feet tall and about 3-4 feet wide. By the way this is a hydroponic system under a 400w HPS bulb for 18/6 (18 hours of light 6 hours rested). I will attach some photos that show both the problems before and how it is now. I was looking to have a 10-15 oz plant. If anyone knows what the dimensions or size of the plant be to reach 10-15 please let me know for future reference? Thank you. image.jpg image.jpg

2. She's looking great.  Make sure your res is 100% light free and you should be good.  If not, it will come right back.