Rise of the Zombie..

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Zombie1, Dec 26, 2014.

1. not sure we have formally met i'm mike! :smoke:

2. No, we haven't you were in and out of the nor cal thread when I first arrived.

Hello Mike. I am still Heavn 😉.
    I am a bit more of a lurker then a poster. I hang out in Rippas thread also. You may have seen me here and there in one of them.😁.

3. hi still heaven! lol.. its better if you talk I get bored talking to myself..

4. Lol ... Man I wish I had that problem. My husband walked in the other day to me having a total argument with myself. He asked if I was winning 😠 sadly I wasn't. Glad he finds my crazy funny 😊.

5. hey heavn! Nice to see you over yonder too. Be warned these boys can get a bit raunchy up in here 😲lol

6. The girl can handle raunch..

7. the best girls usually can ;)

Attached Files:

8. You never do anything half assed, that's for sure. Killer set up. What strains?

9. 5 mangos in flower then a bunch of new stuff in veg... headband master kush trinity kush sgs purps few more! thanks for joining us mjm wouldn't be norcal without ya..

10. Pulling up a chair and packing the pipe.

11. #31 hypercardriac, Dec 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2014
    Still in my chair, waiting for Kronic to pass the pipe...

12. 🙋howdy! Lol I followed Hype over, and as he already said I can hang. Those guys can really crack me up at times.

Been following your convo on ground cover and dammit I always forget the word for this....plants of mint, basil helping in with pests. Love your alls talks.

13. Great genetics fellow blade

14. companion planting for pests ;)

15. Wake n bake hmmm what to smoke? 14196946003911966072407.jpg

How bout some hb crazycookies? 1419694696436-2076718750.jpg

16. hahaha its all in the name of science! good one..

17. Do you mow your clover before flowering? Or do you let it run its course?

18. My smartpots right now I'm gonna plant right in the middle what do you mean? You lost me again.. 20141222_163247.jpg

19. SGS? It's been a long time since Ive grown or smoked master k. You may inspire me to grow some next season if you have good reviews on what you run. And I always love anything Headband. I've been mostly smoking my 818 Headband from last season. Stuff is great. Im planning to run more again this coming outdoor if I'm not sick of it by then. I'm already itching to get started. My crappy indoor set up will
    have to tide me over.