Rise of the Zombie..

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Zombie1, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Plants are looking beautiful. You all settled into the new house? Cuttings just started shooting out roots. Some still have nothing but most show some. Clones should be ready this weekend or next week. I like the roots to be well established before pull them out the cloner. Are you growing Casey Jones this year? I've got a KC cross with gdp called Rainbow Jones. I think it's a strain that you would enjoy, might be an experience growing it along with both strains that created the cross.

2. Colors coming through!

Puntang pheno run! Smell my finger!

P3(puntang 3) is looking and smelling wonderful.

The p2 though is a little ugly, its structure isnt anything ive seen, really foxtailn.

The p1 is low yield but its pretty and aromatic. P4 hermied.

Have a zombie day!

Attached Files:

3. I just love how frosty PT has been! How would you describe the smells? I'm absolutely horrible with evaluating things like that so maybe you'll say something that triggers it for me.

Here's an exceptionally (hopefully) virile Pwerple male.
    [​IMG]

4. This is the only pwerple I kept then hit it with my gdp x purple pineberry jizz... smells just short of fuckin INCREDIBLE

1428012896215.jpg

5. Hell yeah..

6. Steve that male looks good can i see the whole thing when you have time..

7. Pwerple:
    [​IMG]
    First harvest:
    [​IMG]

Unknown Male(pw or puntang):
    [​IMG]

8. When I run a plant I hope the breeder recognizez me and not blow me off like I'm some kind of pain in the Ass.. I don't get people.

9. It's nice to be recognized for your work but today's youth would rather take the credit for themselves. Those look like some great plants grown from Zombie seeds.

10. Zombie! This puntang #4 is the keeper! Almost has the same smell as the cherry pie.

I like everything about it and look how frosty she is!

#1 foxtailed but still a unique plant. #4 is done in 7 weeks where #1 still has about 3wks to go.
    I pulled a popcorn bud off #4 to show in the light in veg area and I dropped it in the plants oops found it!
    Good job bro! And thank you!

Attached Files:

11. #2111 seedzback, Apr 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2015
    Posted results of my first Zombie beans run in my thread. I got nothin but good shit to say about these phenos man. Granted I popped em and flipped them after the 5th and kept them in 1g organic soil and feed. I mainly wanted seeds from these beasts, was not going for yield. Nice work brother, I got really nice phenos out of your beans.
    I could see them producing baseball size nugs outdoors under the fire ball in the sky.

12. Damn you guys awesome thank you!!!

13. You fuckers almost got me wanting to come back to gc.. almost....

14. ZOMBIE .......ZOMBIE....... ZOMBIE!!!

PWERPLE X (GRANDDADDY PURPLE X PURPLE PINEBERRY)

1428355413198.jpg 1428355428222.jpg 1428355532093.jpg 1428355555523.jpg 1428355586996.jpg

15. im gonna flood this thread with puntang til you do!

Id hate to encounter a zombies puntang, shit might try and eat me! Aaaaahhhhhhhhh!

Attached Files:

16. Nice puntang!!

17. Outdoor getting crowded in here the sun should be back in few days.. 20150406_183437.jpg 20150406_183420.jpg

18. I got a couple different males On hand I have the 88g13hashplant and I have this guy he's special reserve chem dawg x pure kush and he's a trifoliar.. tough decision on my next project. . 20150406_190801.jpg 20150406_190818.jpg

19. You really should teach your children manners. This guy blew his load all over the place...
    [​IMG]