Rise of the Zombie..

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Zombie1, Dec 26, 2014.

1. How big's the greenhouse? (I'm suuuuuuper envious) I guess I just need to get-up off my ass and put in the work to have one, like you are.

Is that cabbage with your tomatoes?

Holy crap, you've got a lot of plants inside! Every last one looks awesome. This isn't your first time doing this, is it [​IMG]
    Thank you for sharing, being able to peek into everybody's rooms is one of my favorite parts of these forums. I really need some square containers...
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. #2082 rippedeyed, Mar 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2015
    No this is not my first rodeo ;) The greenhouse is 32x16 I think. There will be two long beds sticking 4 feet out from each side with room for some large pots in the middle for my veggies. These veggies are all tomatoes a few pepper with two eggplants. We can't grow outside here so we have half of our garage built into a grow space with two rooms and then the hoop. Yes square pots work great when your trying to fit the girls together. I have a journal you should stop by sometime. We have goats and lots of kids too. Goat kids and people kids that is ;) lol

3. More of a lurker now.
    Let me know if the tent went. We will be in touch.
    Clone trade coming up here with some of those killer ki LSD cuts

4. You get first dibs on the tent. If you don't buy it I will.

5. Getting close to taking them. I'm gonna give them a good look to see how many clones I can get off them with lsd being hit the hardest. I'm don't like removing more then 1/5 of the plant at a time. I'm also going to give zombie Rainbow Jones (GDPx casey jones) this year I've got 3-4 from strain hunters seedbank. Every year I grow from multiple breeder. I'm still searching for my solid 6 strains to grow each year then have 6 experimental strains. Lsd has already made my yearly list.

6. Some pwerple dude snuck in a impregnated my Sticky GDP cut. Lol these crosses are making some huge MF beans.

7. I was reading about a strain called "Blue Dream" last night and it sounded like a great one for part of my next run.  I also read that it's super common in California.

Do you all think it's a great all around strain?  Nice combo of mostly sativa but a decent share of indica?

8. #2088 Dadeo, Mar 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2015

Attached Files:

9. Why so?  What do you mean by sweaty palms?  You get paranoid with it?  Too racey?

10. The bd is like a big coffee to me, I have the J-1 from Dhn also, i smoke a joint and I feel like I downed a 6er of red bull.

11. Sounds good to me.  After a day of work, kids, cooking, chores, I could use something like that for going on a run or something.

12. I LOVE me some blue dream!!!

13. I figured I'd post some pictures of my newly beheaded ladies since it's been a couple days since any pot pics have been up.  Also, I'm going to give them a little nutes (kelp and ECW tea) n' calmag this eve to see if I can kick them into overdrive.  They're doing great so I figured I might as well change things up a little.

Attached Files:

14. I'm moved over to the new spot still lots of setting up to do. . 20150329_173342.jpg 20150329_191254.jpg 20150329_193002.jpg FB_IMG_1427682936529.jpg FB_IMG_1427682980774.jpg

15. I plan on getting that water filter soon. Or one like it. Nice place!

16. I don't know a lot about filters our water seems ok but I might get a nice filter on there see if it makes a difference. .

17. On deck for outdoor. . 20150330_194338.jpg 20150330_194349.jpg 20150330_194406.jpg