why do men have to wear underwear

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Window, Dec 25, 2014.

1. I just want to know why do i have to wear underwear. It chafes, rides up into the crack, makes me sweat more than that unmentionable time when i didn't wear them so what gives. Women have it for many reasons like period or preventing seams from going in. The most my underwear has done for me is keep my balls(in male terms) from like uhh, hitting the seam and causing a ***** and to hold it together. Those things make me shift than when in commando style. Whats the purpose for it?

First off I am not fat but actually of a smaller built frame. I literally need a new pair every couple of 3 months

I wear Hanes boxer brief ok, almost like the ones advertised. I do have few, very few, fruit of the loom boxers too.

• Like Like x 1
  2. More than half the summer i don't even wear em..only when it's cold...tommy Hilfiger or Calvin Klein

3. You don't have to...

Who said you did...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Back in the 1920's the government brainwashed men into believing we need to wear underpants.. didnt work as well with bra's tho

• Like Like x 2
  5. I only wear em to work, And that's only because I'd hate to get my pants caught on something and have em rip open.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. They dont lol...its your body...do what u want...

When im at home....I go commando wearin gym shorts lol...jus lettin it hang

Comfy as hell...fuck bein uncomfortable...

• Like Like x 1
  7. you don't have to wear em, specially in sweats. but arent you scared of the dick and the zipper thing? or is that a myth

8. I wear underwear because I don't like wiping my ass.

• Like Like x 2
  9. on a hot day having your nuts stick to your leg is not fun!

• Like Like x 1
  10. of course you have to, you'll never make it over the long run just freeballn it

keeps all your nuts and ballhair and cawk out of the fray.. all that scrotum..   Also, i guess im probably the only one around here who always has a drop or two left behind after draining the monkey, no matter how hard (or gentle) I shake him and flop and fling him around.  That first line of defense against a piss spot on the front of your pants is... underwear! (doesnt always work though)   Plus they look hot.   That goes for boxer briefs which are obviously the perfect balance between briefs and boxers.

Boxers still have benefits, but less so. Too loose. I dont bother with them anymore.  Regular briefs.. look like fucking diapers. Not comfortable, too tight but still wayy better than nothing..  I wore those as a kid but switched to boxers for a few years and then finally, exclusively abouut idk 5-10 years ago to boxer briefs.  Fun Fact: For awhile in middle school, during that first transition, I was actually wearing my whitey-tighties under my boxers :cool:

11. The zipper monster knows when you're commando. Then he strikes you right on the helmet!
    Seen it happen too many times. Lost a lot of good men.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  12. You don't have to. But many of us do, either because it's more comfortable (jeans), or as others have said, to keep dicks out of zippers (ouch :eek:). Plus, gravity is not always your friend. I don't want my nuts dragging the floor when I'm old :laughing: Plus, some of it probably is a cultural thing, something we're taught is normal, and therefore should do.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. one day you'll shart in your pants and it will either run down your leg or into your undies, your choice bro. :smoke:

14. I wear underwear because I tend to sit on things that shouldn't be sat on.  

15. I wear the standard H&M Boxer Briefs..i have like 20 pairs in black.  I rather not have my balls flopping around in my jeans

I feel god damn confident in them, as well as barely feeling like i am wearing anything at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPcjTefW_Ao

• Like Like x 1
  16. Haha fully agree on the undys under boxers thing. Used to do it too, comfyness of the grundys but styly with boxers lol

17. You guys crack me up... I always disliked underwear,  switched to boxers and never looked back. Freeball a lot too cause it's comfy. And I'm not going to even comment on cleanliness. Let's just say no one's going to be catching me riding dirty. My ex used to love when I was free balling cause it was easier access lol.

• Like Like x 1
    I know your game nesw. just tryna check out that outline.

19. Can't go wrong with silk

• Like Like x 1
  20. A lot of men actually don't wear underwear. But me, it's personal preference. I really just don't want to zip up my dick in my zipper. I've done it before and it fucking hurts.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1