How is cannabis seeds legal but the plant itself is not? :/ and how are seed banks not getting arrested?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by james.wolverine97, Dec 25, 2014.

1. #1 james.wolverine97, Dec 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2014
    Seed banks are legally getting away with selling seeds online named as "collection/souvenir" purposes and some other creative excuses "fishing/eating" and why are these so called "seeds" not sterile" meaning they've been killed off so they'd never pop and how are they getting away with listing the seed name, properties the THC property and percentages and information on how the plant looks feels and tastes and how it makes you feel seeds pretty much majority look similar/same so why does one need to know about the type of plant if theyre purchasing it for "fishing" they care about what the fishes last meal tastes like and whether it's good?, and why the fuck are they so expensive? don't you think that's a pretty expensive bait for fishing when there are better baits?
    ^these are actual questions I want answered how is this legally acceptable in governments eyes?

I know it seems like I'm hating on weed but continue reading. Banks,  they're not allowed to give information about germinating the plant but give plenty that suggests for grow purposes such as looks properties and moods.that you feel when you on going with these plants, growth time indoor and outdoor growth information?

It seems to me that people have found a loophole to sell and provide tools for people to grow their own product and this is no accidental loophole.
    It seems the government has purposely left this loophole so they make an income on making arrests and earning money on fines and court cases and etc.. and make themselves look good it's bullshit.
    we got shops that selling weed gadgets such as grinders and other stuff that I don't even know the names for and clearly they've found additional legal names for them such as "weed grinder" "tobacco grinder" with a picture of a weed leaf on it... wtf 
    the government needs to go fuck itself and make it legal.
    Sorry if this is wrong section, didn't really have a better section I could think of this would go, and this seems like more "alive" side of the forums so maybe more responses apology if I posted it in wrong section.

I'm totally for this loophole btw just so you know anymore restrictions and things would go even fucked up than it already is such as gangs using weed as a source of income that ieads to lots of other problems, anything can be used negatively to hurt people even water... 

2. OK...multiple reasons.

Legally, as long as a provider adds a disclaimer stating the customer is responsible for legal use, they have no liability.
    Legally, if there is no provable "criminal intent", a crime didn't happen.
    Legally, seeds are just hemp seeds. It's not until they enter veg that they becomes "controlled substances", because that's when they start developing the illegal component...THC.

I could, quite legally, hand build and sell you a firearm, if I used the right wording to exclude myself from any legal culpability, and followed the laws in regards to "firearm"...just because it CAN shoot a bullet doesn't mean it's a "firearm". If it's INTENDED to shoot them, it's a firearm. Otherwise, what you're looking at can be legally justified as a "functional replica" with no intent to use. Some states require that a breech or barrel block be in place for this description to stand...in which case, so long as I send it with a removable block in place, it was legal.

I use "firearm" as an example because I did exactly that at one point...with aid and a machine shop, built a friend from the UK (where pistols are COMPLETELY illegal) a replica of a Colt Navy 44, 1866 model. Sent it with a blocked cylinder, so it "couldn't be loaded", and was nothing but a display piece. Legal. She took a machine drill to the lead plugs I'd poured into the chambers in the cylinder. Now, if she could acquire .44 long, rimmed brass rounds, she could shoot it, if she wanted...technically ILLEGAL, but I was safe. Since she had no bullets, and no access to them, no brass, no powder, when the cops showed up at her house at one point after...they admired her "wall piece"....and did absolutely nothing else about it.

I habitually carry a switchblade...with my palsy-like symptoms in effect, I can't open a lockblade well, and gravity or spring assist blades are as illegal here as full blown switchblades, but having a folding knife on you is handy SO often, on a day to day basis. The seller stated I was responsible for abiding by state laws if I purchased through them. Since they're not federally illegal, it could be shipped through government approved post. If a cop decides to take note, and give me hell about it, I could go to jail for up to a year for having it on me. Company's safe, though.

3. Similar to WA/OR pot laws...we have reciprocity in medical...but I can't fly Seattle to Portland with any on me, and if caught crossing the state line with any on me, I get busted for "transporting controlled substances across state lines"...because it became a federal matter the instant it crossed state lines, and the Feds still have MMJ as illegal. But I can leave my stash at home, smoke the last of a bowl standing on the Vancouver side of the state line, walk across into Portland, into a dispensary, and buy some, completely legally. I can buy seeds in either state, and take them to the other...the seeds aren't illegal, federally, until germinated.