Dope movies to watch when high? Whats your favorite?

Discussion in 'Stoner Movies & Documentaries' started by Dan.G420, Dec 24, 2014.

1. I have watched Mac and Devin go to high school, and that was alright but also confusing considering the fact me and my buddy smoked some strong sativa. But my all time favorite is Pineapple Express. Comment your favorite :D

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Depends on what type of movie your talking about. Like action, comedy, horror etc. I like crazy ones like scar face, wolf on wall street, blow, limitless, american history x, the departed, city of god (definitely check this one out if you haven't) and sword fish. 

3. Spirited Away

Hands down. Absolute best movie out there.

4. High School was pretty good and oh also there's this underrated movie called Stoned,Oliver. Total stoner movie. Also it has that creepy neighbor from Project X lol as his dad. As a true stoner i personally loved it and can watch it at least once ever 2 weeks to get a good laugh when im stoned or even with your sober. Everyone should totally check it out.

5. A scanner darkly is probably one of my favourite to watch high. 

6. The Movie "High School" is a pretty good movie to watch high.

7. The list would be so long for me, but any film thats actually good of its genre is normally good enough for me when im baked haha.

8. Blow would have to be my favorite. Tht movie is just so good. But for a list it be blow, wolf of wall st, Harold and Kumar, and any other comedy movie. But spirited away is one of favorite child hood movies so that is a really good one also

9. #11 shermdawg767, Apr 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2015
    Just watch the big Lebowski, just do it!

"Wait! We can't stop here, this is bat country!"- Fear and Loathing

10. I like any documentary on the universe and life idk just gets me in that mood everytime

❤️

11. If you have time, watch Inception. You'll understand the entire movie at a completely different angle.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Normally any comedy works for me when I'm high. I can't think of anything decent to recommend at the moment though, mind blank :c 

13. #15 Deleted member 629842, May 11, 2015
    Last edited: May 11, 2015
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFZG8KQJni8
    Super Troopers 

14. "The Room" and "Iron Skies"

15. I like watching documentaries because I like learning new shit when I'm high. But some good stoner movies are Smiley Face and Dark Side of the Rainbow (because you can't go wrong with Pink Floyd and Wizard of Oz).

16. I've found that if you ever want to buzz out to something Heavy Metal is a good movie, some random as animation from the 80's

shit literally made no sense when I watched it

17. i feel like I would just forget parts of the movie like I always do stoned haha