Dragon Ball Xenoverse Anticipation

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by IllestVillain, Dec 24, 2014.

1. Wtf. No digital download for 360 but for x1.

2. Can't wait,so stoked!

Stoned on my couch eating Cheerios

3. Counting down the days

4. Does anyone know if Xenoverse's fighting style is more like Raging Blast or Budokai?

5. Oh my gosh can the PC release just hurry up already?!?!?! :laughing:

6. Just got it I played for a sec because I'm bout to smoke bUT the fighting seemed good

7. Show us your character when you're done :)

8. I gt u I never uploaded a pick before I picked a sayIan though was thinking friezas race or a Majin or earthlings

9. Cool shit bro I'm not sure who I'm going to go with but I'll make sure he or she looks badass :p

10. Ya I definitely feel that my dude cool just tryna gt the hang of it. It's style

11. tempted to get this and Dying Light with my some of my tax return haha

12. I'm sure you'll get the hang of it very quickly.

13. Yea it's fun u gt it yet

14. #54 Deleted member 847022, Feb 24, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2015
    Not yet dude it's not out yet for the PC :(

15. Dag that duck bro n damb nappa and vegetables strong because ya created character weak af

16. Oh so your character starts off as weak? Makes sense I'm sure they would want ya to build him/her up

17. Well I mean u build stamina,ki,strong power ability,ki blast n some other shit. I mean u can fight for sure bt the health is hectic nappa would fuck me up den vegetas like fuck

18. Oh alright that's pretty cool, I hope the new story line will be worth it :)

19. Do it. I have both. Dying Light story is great but gameplay is fun. Having a blast with DBXV also

Well I just started Dragon Age so I will be waiting a bit before i get either haha its going to take up a lot of time

but i have wanted a DBZ game since Tenkaichi 2 or whatever