First time female grower

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by LoudPackRay, Dec 24, 2014.

1. Quick question grasscity, my plant started growing its white hairs like a week ago but what does it mean some hairs are now orange?

2. They turn usually when they've been touched,even slightly,because they think it's pollen that they're supposed to catch. Pretty normal

Sent from my iPeezy
    So much blue cheeze I don't fuck with ranch no more

3. Last night i was told the same thing and that i got nanners

4. I would wait to see if they're nans. Could be false alarm

Sent from my iPeezy

5. Do you think its normal for her to not be budding right now at day 41?

6. I'm a little further than you & I have a few little buds developing. Nothing at all huge. But formations. It'll come, nature doesn't happen over night.lol

Sent from my iPeezy

7. #127 m.cully, Jan 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2015
    I'm back snooping around, I quoted you in this perticular post... Don't trim any auto only really dead leaves that will pull of... Autos are weird if u over stress they will turn hermie. Over dress is trimming multiple leaves. I'm not sure if that's what u did. I think you're doing awesome, and just shareing my thoughts. Great lst you and white lump coming through . If you could trim autos then why can't you top em. To much stress;)

Grassachusetts!

8. I trimmed because i thought the other branches needed more light but wont do it again thanks i appreciate your wisdom much needed im a noob

9. You always try and tuck the leaves behind something another branch.... U said you had no bud yet you should of lst again. Lst fan leaves don't cut not autos ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421984514.344511.jpg

Your doing great though

Grassachusetts!
    Really are

Grassachusetts!

10. Shes gotten taller day 42

Attached Files:

11. So a friend of mine told me to put plant on 18/6 so she's been on her 24 hour dark period.

Yesterday i germinated a bag seed to see how she goes.

12. Day 44 diesel auto
    1422288205285.jpg
    1422288242956.jpg
    1422288255965.jpg
    1422288269576.jpg
    1422288351858.jpg

Seed i germinated sprouted out of rockwool today hopefully she's a female
    1422288536255.jpg

13. Hey GC,

Day 45 of my diesel so
    Far growing lovely changed her water 2 Days ago responded nicely.
    1422368962295.jpg
    1422369023813.jpg
    1422369047828.jpg

My random seed sprouted yesterday and root already sticking out of the rockwool 😀
    1422368936829.jpg

14. Already on to your next grow. I like the way you think!!! I'm sitting on five fems and one auto and dying to plant them but no room in my grow tent:-( Do you plan to expand or just one plant at a time for ya? Great job.

15. My grow box can fit two hydroponic buckets in there so in time i want to expand and do like 3-4 at a time. But i want to experiment with soil so when i do expand whether i do better with hydroponics or soil that's what ill stick with but I'm loving the hydroponic grow

16. They are bushin up! Looks great. Your light fixture looks interesting, going to check that out. Hope that bag seed is fem!

Sent from my iPeezy

17. Day 47 seeing alot of white hairs

Attached Files:

That is awesome. After my six gals are done. I'm hoping to go with coco.....I've seen awesome results. Loving the technique behind the hydro grow and plan to get my feet wet soon. I don't cut any leaves that aren't over 50% dead. And I do more tucking the fan leaves if they are super blocking the lower stems. Just a light reposition I don't do much to it. Great advice on not touching the autos. And...Don't worry about a timeline for your girl she is looking healthy an doing just fine. Most plants have a timeline but if your lady is like mine.....she'll be taking her sweet old time so she can get ready for big buds!!!

Love the grow!

19. Day 50 diesel auto speed seeds after putting her on 18-6. I've seen a lot of progress 1422748702030.jpg
    1422748714071.jpg
    1422748726204.jpg

20. Day 52 diesel auto from speed seeds

Attached Files: