First time female grower

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by LoudPackRay, Dec 24, 2014.

1. Looking good so far!

2. Day 18 i see she's starting to stretch out

Attached Files:

3. Hello fellow grower! I do not mean to hijack your thread or anything like that. I am growing 3 Sour Diesel Autos as well. Check them out!    I started LST on week 3 veg. and only bent the top stem back and forth. i am also using the same nutrient line. Im subbed to your thread and will help when you post. Good luck, peace

Dinafem Sour Diesel Auto DWC

ColoradoGrower

4. Day 20 of diesel auto changing water tomorrow to start week 3 of her grow

Attached Files:

5. Fellow auto dwc blade subbing up 😊

6. #46 degrassi2, Jan 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2015
    Are auto seeds cheaper than feminized seeds?

Also what type of nutes do you use throughout?

Just curious

7. I never got just feminized seeds i had just got feminized autoflowers i paid 18 for two seeds with shipping seeds were $4 a piece. Im using flora series for. My hydroponic grow.

8. With normal seeds I use nutrition that is good for growing plant and then I change it out for nutrition that is good for blooming the plant. So just wondering if people that did autoflowers ever change the nutrition.

9. Your question is something I have always been curious of.  I have never ran autos before and wanted to do some experimentation in my veg area.  bloom them at the same time as I veg the biggens in the 18/6 or even 24/0.  BUT COULD I USE THE SAME NUTES is what I'd like to know.

GOOD QUESTION!

10. #50 degrassi2, Jan 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2015
    But I think the problem is that with autos is that you need the light on for 24. So no matter the nutes the autos would suffer.

11. Im not so sure they need 24/0.  Different seed websites recommend less than that and it is strain specific for autos... I think. 

I like 24/0 for veg.  I ran 18/6 for my veg plants this round and I found out how I prefer 24/0 throughout all of veg.  It just grows plants faster and I have found that as long as everything else is on point, plants on 24/0 during veg are just as healthy as ones on 18/6. 

If the 24/0 for autos is right... I would add them to my 24/0 veg so I could constantly have a good supply of flower.  Cycling a perpetual is hard work.  What are some big yielders for autoflowers?  I know seed sites say some can yield 700 grams per meter sq.  but how many plants are crammed into this space?  Plant numbers are a concern too.   

12. I reccomend 20/4 all the way with autos because most root growth takes place during the 4 hour "nap". Heres my current girl at 24 days today 😊
    ^^ auto sweet tooth

Attached Files:

13. I didn't think people grew autos for quantity. I have no information on autos. You should make your own thread about it. There probably is an auto section on the site

14. I have my auto on 24/0

15. WOW!  Is that 24 days from seed?  What do you think caused the brown burnt leaf down low?  Maybe heavy nutes to early?  What medium is she planted in?  I think slow young growth is a big issue with many new growers.  What advice could you give that woul help slow growth with young seedlings?

16. I started off with an auto because it was my first grow and i wanted to see if i was capable of doing it plus it only 65 days. A friend of mines yielded 4 ounces off an auto so for quantity it can happen

17. Yep it is 😊. It was a slight ph and cal/mag issue. I grow using dwc bubble bucket so i use hydroton and a root plug.

I also grow autoflowers lol

18. And im still a noob lol. Thats why i started my grow journals hoping people are able to learn how to grow and develop their own growing style.

Thanks that means a lot 😁