First time female grower

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by LoudPackRay, Dec 24, 2014.

1. I really want to LST but dont know when to start. The stem is getting harder everyday. But when i read other people forums people give different opinions. Thats why i waited to start nutes on the second week. When did you LST

2. #22 TheWhiteLighter, Dec 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2014
    What's the difference between a first time female grower and a first time male grower? Breasts, vag, the female form in general and thankfully lack of penis.

OP/You/Bladie brought gender into it. OSS was simply following Blade protocol  :laughing:

3. well it should be facebook lol

4. I know you its rare to find a female grower guys grow more so if they'd kno i was a female id receive a little more insight because I'm learning as i go And obviously it brought you to the topic didn't It? and i only put female in it because my boyfriend told me to. we are seeing whose grow better soil diesel or hydro diesel.

5. It's cool, it's GC we are here to have fun too. Actually I saw OSS posted so I figured I would see what he said as he gives me a chuckle lol.

Male, female whatever we are all here for our love of grass. (I know growers of both sexes)

Good luck to you and your first grow LPR.

6. Are you currently growing now?

7. #27 TheWhiteLighter, Dec 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2014
    I assist several people in the various stages of growing from beginning to end but I don't go into the extents of what I do. It may seem like I am some big talker but I tend to keep quiet about what I know and do. They are the pro's/master growers and I am their assistant.

And yes there are currently crops on the go.

8. Thats good could use a little assistance the further i go

9. I'll sub to your thread and see where I can help. No guarantees but I will check in.

I just started my LST on my girls the other day. I started off super cheap in the beginning and then upgraded so I think I stunted my autos which set me back about two week (that's why I can't give you a proper "to date" count) but check out the last two pics (in my journal) to get an idea of the size that I started at. Your girls still have some growing to do but it would be good to brush up on LST so you'll know when your girls are ready. This will be beneficially especially if you have a small growing area.

11. Yea today i took pictures and LST would help her alot. She seems alot happier

Attached Files:

12. Its always good to have your plant in good health before the LST. Just give her a little time to recover. Then begin the LST when you think she is ready. You can use the tie down method by wrapping a string around your plant and bending (don't break it of course) with a piece of string and strapping it down to the side of the plant. One thing about growing is the basics are the same but everyone's technique may be different because of growing space, climate or whatever. Just finds what works for you:) But whatever you chose, be gentle. Especially with the auto.

13. I know their life span isn't long at all. Thanks for your support

14. Day 17

Attached Files:

15. subbed!  what tpe of hydro is this? 

16. GH waterfarm

17. Is that a direct top feed system?

18. Yea its general hydroponics waterfarm.

19. Day 18 of diesel auto

Attached Files: