First time female grower

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by LoudPackRay, Dec 24, 2014.

1. Growing a diesel auto and its on day 11 and just wondering if its suppose to be this small or did i stunt the growth

Attached Files:

2. It looks like it has some kinda issues going on. Not real sure though. It should be a little higher but the leaves definitely shouldn't look that way. Have you added any nutrients?

3. When my two plants where together yes but one out grew the other and this one had got the rip in it around day 5 but has been growing at a nice rate everyday. This is the other one but its not a diesel auto.
    Also it had a bad ph burn it was 7.5 til the ph up/down kit came in the mail

Attached Files:

4. Because you said female I shall follow this forever.

5. Thanks lol

6. just messing with you. I will follow though. :)

7. I'd put the auto diesel in plain ph'd water for a few days then starts nutes out at about 1/8th of what's on the bottle and gradually work up to full strength.

8. That's what I've been doing its on a 70 day start/finish when should i start adding nuts its almost 2 weeks in veg.

9. If its been it plain ph'd water a few days already then I'd go ahead and start adding nutes at 1/8th strength gradually working up to full strength.

10. Thanks will be keeping this up to date with the progress

11. Look forward to following! I'll try to help when I can but I'm new myself. Only two grows and wasn't able to finish the second. Had to cut her down 4 days before flower started.

Goodluck!

12. That first one is a little behind. The colour doesn't look great, what nutes are you using and what is the EC/ppm of the nutrient solution? For a plant of that size I would have it at about 0.50 EC. 

Are the plants sharing the same nutrient solution? 

13. Hydroponically done was using flora series but stopped because it was affecting the plant alone with the ph at 7.5

14. Day 12 and 13

Attached Files:

15. Day 15 for diesel i think its finally starting to look better growing way better

Attached Files:

16. #16 Deez Trees, Dec 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2014
    Thanks for following my journal.

Just wondering if were able to get the PH under control? My plants suffered from a bad PH but the good new is...it will recover!!!! I'm also wondering what kind of light you are using and how far your light is away from the plants?   It looks like one of your plants has stretched a bit.

GIRL POWER! :yay: :yay: :yay:

17. Your welcome. PH is finally under control i check it every day at 5/6 it keeps rising over other day so i just monitor it everyday its been recovering but shown a lot of improvement today. im using multi-spectrum 2700k 4700k and 6500k pushing less than 100w til Tuesday when my two 125 watt 6500k comes.

And its sad to say the tall one is a bag seed i think its a reg seed this one has been sprouting since day1 the diesel is taking its time learned today from another growwr growing the same that his was short but bushy!!!
    Cant wait til finished

18. We don't want to see pics of the plant. We want to see pics of the grower.

19. Its grasscity not facebook

Sounds like you know what you need and you have things under controlled. So, that is good to here. That bag will be a good experience as far as determining the sex so I'll def be watching. I bet its a girl:) I can't wait to see how that diesel turns out as well.

Any plans for when they get bigger? LST maybe???