Silly Pharm

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by mrsilly, Dec 24, 2014.

1. Taking GG, GFBA 1&2 clones tonight!

[​IMG]

2. Hahahahaja I finally killed the tree!!!! It is down wow she was a tough trim.
    Purple Kush
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1432360965.796185.jpg

3. I will check your signature for your thread. Please feel free post a link to it here.

~Silly

4. #1245 mrsilly, May 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2015
    Niceeeeee

5. Got another puck of Scissor Hash.

6. #1247 mrsilly, May 23, 2015
    Will be cranking the room up soon. The arrival of the back ordered lights coincided with spring harvest and summer planting. Harvest and planting must take precedence. It is unfortunate.

7. I have been trying to get shade cloth up for the Sips and raised bed. Received a brilliant recommendation from brother Sit. I have pulled the trigger on the supplies. Soon the girls will have some shade....
    They gonna be way cool lol!

8. Thank you you for the tip.

9. nxt wknd cab 2 gets harvested..the scrog with this strain didn't wrk out quite as expected..filled the screen but the bud when it put on wt it fell all over itself making layers of bud..the trim will be PIA but nowhere near the labor you do..i won't get the yeild either..lol! day aftr root acelerator 001.JPG day aftr root acelerator 002.JPG

10. #1251 mrsilly, May 23, 2015
    Doc that looks like a lot of bud.

11. Hi mrsilly!! I need some advice. I've been battling two spotted mites for 3-4 months in my rooms. I've used all sorts of organic stuff plus bought two different sprayers to help with application. The plants held them off with barely any marks in the leaves but the last two weeks, the leaf damage has gotten much worse. I'm spraying daily and it seems like I can't make a dent in the population.

In your experience, what would be my best option? Keep fighting? They're behind schedule by two months so I just gave in a flipped them 3 days ago and decided to make fem seeds so I can keep her in case it turns to shit. Would it be better to just take the clones I took and keep treating those and tear down the big plants? Ive had mites of all kinds before and never had issues eradicating them. These guys keep reappearing. I'm tired and downtrodden about the whole thing. Can you give a gal some tips?

12. #1253 mrsilly, May 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2015
    What have you been using to try to eradicate them so far?
    I would not flip them till you get rid of the mites.

13. Oh no. I feel for you! I had the same problem...mites for months! Ended up chopping everything and starting from scratch.

14. #1256 ladyluckybean, May 24, 2015
    Last edited: May 24, 2015
    I've used Nuke Em, SNS, soapy sprays, mineral oil, EM5, rosemary, eucalyptus lemon, clove oils, cilantro, mint, pyrethrum bombs and ahimsa neem right now. Bought a pump sprayer, then an atomizer.

What I know is these mites have been in the collective's garden for at least a year. They swear they don't use chems but they should be gone. I spray plants, hood, walls and floors. The sprayer that atomizes creates this awesome fog so just letting it rip in the air will fill my whole tent in a dense fog. Kills my lungs but I still do it.

I just want to know if it's worth the fight? I had broad mites and those are gone, however the damage and stress effected them in flower. The yield was horrible; it's still in jars unsmoked. These things make me wish I had the BMs again :(

15. #1257 cabinetman, May 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2015
    The problem lies in getting clones from either friends or dispensaries, your inviting outside influence into your "environment" if you think of it as a sealed mini Eco system. If those pest are not
    "Introduced" into said environment through careless practices, whether it be checking the garden after clearing brush in the yard or not taking showers and being super super Anal when entering said environment

16. I know where mine came from. I got them from a friend's garden that i help out at. He has mites almost every grow. I help him trim every couple of months. When i onto his garden i leave a change of clothes in my backyard so i can leave my contaminated clothes outside, change into just a pair of shorts in the yard and come straight into the shower. Like you mentioned, i got careless. It was a late night (early morning) when i got home and forgot all about my routine. Walked right in and dropped my clothes right next to some vegging plants. Never again!

17. I know I know but this strain I grew before and the taste of it was really unique incense with a floral exhale. I kept them seperate and treated them. after they were clean for three weeks I bought them into the grow. 3 days later mites.

18. #1260 mrsilly, May 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2015
    Spinosad every 3 days they should be gone after your third spraying.

You might find this less this was just for the description.
    https://www.planetnatural.com/product/monterey-garden-insect-spray-spinosad/

Spray it again after that 1 more time then 1x a week until flower.

Mix it with some protekt, silica or 1 drop of soap to emulsify as directed in your new sprayer. Make sure to get under the lid.

You might want to mix it up with this.
    http://www.amazon.com/Monterey-Take-Down-Garden-Spray/dp/B0018C55Q8

That is one time Spinosad, next Pyrethrin. They also make Pyrethrin Bombs for your room. Do not use it if they have flowers it is an oil base.