Silly Pharm

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by mrsilly, Dec 24, 2014.

1. I am with you on that but I thought I'd ask!  peace

2. Long day time to rest GN.

3. #843 mrsilly, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015
    Thank you Poke. Blush blush.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Your garden looks beautiful I could spend all day just looking at them

5. installed my remote temp guage , wtrd, and took a sample from the very bottom of plnt to oven dry and chk..soon, soon,...outdr temp is last set of numbers and i can see the remote from my window nu temp guage installed 009.JPG nu temp guage installed 012.JPG nu temp guage installed 007.JPG nu temp guage installed 013.JPG

6. Thank you bros, us too. Lol

7. Not much today took 50 clones. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427693197.304303.jpg

8. 50 clones! Nice... one may end up in my tent who knows hahaha

9. Finally got my soil into bkts..red is manure..grocave is now fuly ready for summer..now i gotta clean and organize the utility closet..theres actually a good amount of room under the stairs once i get the grw racks out and all the other stuff hung..
    frsh nutes-trnsfr soil to bkts 010.JPG frsh nutes-trnsfr soil to bkts 011.JPG frsh nutes-trnsfr soil to bkts 012.JPG

10. #850 mrsilly, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015
    Have to get motivated to take the indoor grow down and reconfigure the room for the 2 Solar Spec 350s with uv. Tomorrow going to give the girls there showers this time with a new secret ingredient that kills bugs, feeds the plants and repels grasshoppers. Speaking of grasshoppers I eradicated a huge one before he could start chomping on my GDP.

11. Hey if you need help let me know!

I work Right off grove and the 60 so I could swing by after work some days around 4 if you'd like!!

Check out my tent it's coming right along!

12. V you da man. Got to get these plants out of the way first. If you would be down for next week that would be bad ass. Have to put up a more secure light hanging system and hang some orca. Find time to make another batch of soil.

13. You know it.. I'm there P!!

I honestly would enjoy it, it would break up the monotony of my week no doubt. Plus it is always a joy to see the pretty babes u got Lolllll :p

14. If your mixing more soil you'll need more goat manure I thinks.. Grab an extra bit for me if you can.. Say 15 or 20 gals worth..

15. i made a hash run today..got a new 1L covered casserole for doing decarb..wrk'd out real nice..$8 at corner str..tomorrow morn i'll add the 151..used the 220 bag only and all the leaf i had..took 5lbs of DI and i have about 3/4 btl of 151 from last run..i got my 1 oz eyedrpr bottls couple wks ago in preperation..i've got it dwn so it's real efficent..hardest part is keeping the oven at 220..tricky tincture gear 002.JPG tincture gear 003.JPG

16. Had to take the Platinum GSC. Ants and aphids got about a third of it. Was hitting it with Spino every 3 days. Found the first batch and hosed them off the bud they were on. Next morning Spino, they just lapped that stuff up. Plenty of hash larf and a couple of ounces hanging. Still bummed, first time this has happened to me. Have to read up on prevention for the future. It is amazing to me how many things that can go wrong on a grow. It sucks when you get to the end and shit happens. In retrospect I should have taken it down when I first saw them. Probably a bad week to take a T break........ Another lesson learned.

17. Damn Bugs!
    That is one thing that indoor has going for it... The only thing is the sun is free!!

I will pray that the bugs do not discover the other girls. That GSC was a big one so I'm sure you still got a decent amount of buds safe from attack .. I hope!

God bless you and the family silly... your T break will be over in no time :metal:

18. #858 v_rude, Apr 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2015
    Hey bro I asked in the socal thread but a lot of posts in there..

I got some bat guano and worm castings coming, 2 pounds of each for under 20 bucks. Impulse buy lol did I get a fair deal?

Regardless, how do you recommend I administer to my girls in flower? Top dress or TP or a tea? How much of each?

I know they're both good forms of poop, just not much after that LOL

19. #859 mrsilly, Apr 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2015
    Not sure. What site did you buy it from? Farm supply sells bags of EWC for 13.59 this
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427951300.953831.jpg

Got Agrowinn EWC 40 lb for 30. These are bags though.

So fresh ????

With that amount I would bubble teas with BSM, Silica and coconut water added just before you water it in. When you come by I can show you and give you silica to make a gallon.
    We can swing by farm supply too!

20. Ok I bought it from a farmer in Idaho through ebay.. I payed $8.80 for 2 &1/2 Pounds of pure fresh castings.

& what about the bat guano? Top feeding is what I'll probably do, I have seen a few master growers do it on instagram so maybe.

Sounds good tho, I know squat about teas it will be great to learn in person !! Silica is for resin production right? Or is that silicate