Silly Pharm

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by mrsilly, Dec 24, 2014.

1. I would doit in half a heartbeat for my four legged daughter...cheers silly pharm,we dont discriminate at all...!

2. Props for that MrSilly. I wish I would've been able to medicate my dog before he passed 3 years ago. He passed due to old age, but the description you gave of labored breathing and discomfort really gets me. I know he would've been more comfortable, and I would've and still would have done anything for my best friend as I was so glad to have been able to do for my uncle before he passed.

Seeing laughs and smiles while hearing jokes from a loved one slowly dying from ALS was priceless. Seeing my auntie smile knowing her husband was happy and comfortable was priceless. What "bad" is there with that? Definitely not the same shit ignorant people compare our medicine to. When do you hear of those real drugs doing as much good, with no harm or adverse affects other than the munchies lol. Most drug OD's in America are attributed to Tylenol and other prescription meds. We should lynch the pharmaceuticals for blinding us all these years all in the name of the $.

•• 🍁 ••
    -CA Prop215 & SB420 compliant-

SparkNOne's Tactically Required Knowledge

3. With some assistance from TTS the Brass Farms canna caps creation continued today..

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. If you don't mind, I'll grab a cold one and spliff and hang back here in the corner. Thanks for sharing.

PEACe

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

5. This is awesome!

Can't wait. Your strains look amazing.

6. Im so happy for you and your pharm, my friend your are doing great things. for great life forms sir!

7. how is that gorilla glue? Everything I hear is great about that strain.

8. #55 mrsilly, Dec 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2014
    Hi 12
    Don't know yet, takes us a few months to get them mothered up. Then we take cuts and grow those out. Maybe by spring I will have some viable plants. It was a 2014 Canibus Cup winner. By 2015 we will be on to the next strain lol.... Smoked six different strains last night they were all awesome. I hope it does well.
    This is a strain we recently decided to add along with a few others, and some we need to 86. We have trouble killing off a strain we don't like or did not perform well for us.

12 we are as excited as you to find out!

Silly Pharm
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1349323-Silly-Pharm

9. Msil i got a ? for you..i noticed in the pic of the platinum GSC that it was tp'd into the grnd smart pot and all...you can do that with smart pots? if so i'm thinking of using 3 gal size smart pot  and then tp to 6 gal sip ..bury 1/2 way..is this feasible? usually i use plastic grow bags and cut  dwn the side and peel it off to tp..it's messy and often have root damage so the plnt is shocky causing the plnt to lose momentum..i wanna minimize that

10. I'm pretty sure I met that puppy before.  It's sad to know that he's sick.

I am positive the pooch will benefit from the cannabis oil.

You done a good thing mrsilly!

11. Doc I personally have done almost exactly that, I had a sour diesel in a 3 gal, and when she went outside to flower I dug a hole half the pots size filled it with some ewc and other lite amends at the bottom of the hole then plopped her in, worked great
    When I pulled the pot out at harvest there were tons of roots all on the outside of the pot..

In short yes smart pot doesn't need to be taken out of pot for TP
    Just stick the whole thing in the new hole

-From a small patio in socal