Silly Pharm

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by mrsilly, Dec 24, 2014.

1. #362 Tree dogg, Jan 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2015
    Rock out!

2. Earlier in the thread, I saw Cooks Corner and though shit that's not that bad of a ride, then I saw the fine print, CA not ME. Sorry too far or a ride to check out.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. Should have made it a road trip and come anyhow.. Was a rocking good time..

4. Saving the road trip for Chicago baby.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

5. Msil i had a big blow out today behind the ionizer..i lost! seems the ''special needs'' girl didn't like the ionizer and unplugged it..i went dwn to chk it and see who unplugged it ...this precipitated a argument and her calling the landlady who then called and butt fucked me royally..seems the'' do not use in occupied space'' is a legal sticking point..even though the other unit had same thing on it and was up there for over a yr in use..also seems that i can't tell someone they stink and the stuff they use causes cancer..also i'm overbearing usurping my position of power..huh? furthermore i'm supposed to talk to the lndlady first about stuff like this..maybe if she didn't blow me off for two weeks and force me to do something about it but when one tenant calls sobbing threatening to move..you aren't going win and you're going to be lisening to a load of crap which i did..bottom line the ionizer is paid for already and i will use it just not in the lndry rm as now she don't want to pay for it...''special needs'' girl is a nut job and frankly i've had about enough of this PTS  BS..i have sympathy but don't push it other people are living desperate lives with no benefits..i doubt i'm going to get fired behind this and i really don't care..this may be the pot gods telling me it's time to go and put effort into keeping an eye open for a new space..i think i'm done with this place after the summer grow..i'm not getting what i pay for bbut everybody else is at my expense..the only thing lndldy is concerned about is kissing tennant ass so they don't move so she put it all on me..typical..in april if my settlement is big we'll see..only thing holding me back is money and mobility..maybe it's time to get out of SD.. not like i need to live in the city for work..i have two friends who live here so nothing keeping me here other than my med facilities that are vital..while arguing with this stupid bitch she said why don't i move? and thats the heaven and hell of the situation..once you're in a place over 5 yrs you're ''priced out''..rents will have increased majorly for the same thing..same thing happened in Bay Area..lived in ssame apt for 23yrs and was priced out..had to move to socal where i got more for the same price although wages were drastically lower but prt time jobs were easy to get..well the ball is outta my court and i'm feelin all calm having passed all that negativity to the lndldy..let her deal with it..Msil sorry for my rant but you saw the ionizer and it wasn't bad imo

6. Them leds looking nice tight n stacked

7. #369 mrsilly, Jan 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2015
    Sorry you had to go through all that Doc What was she bitching about how did she even know what it is mannnnn live and let live. I call BS!!!!!

On the other hand Doc you got your place dialed in. Rents are really high now because of the housing market crash. Lots renting fewer buying.

Doc your always welcome here.

Silly Pharm
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1349323-Silly-Pharm

8. Thank you J first run with this set up used to run 2x 1 k on this side. Electricity bill to high. Trying ballast turn down to 750 and led for fill??? About 1000 watts total and just ventilation, cool night air. So far so good about 1/3 of the way Through best part coming soon!

Silly Pharm

9. Msil your words are too true and helped me get my perspective in line..that and going to craigslist sd to see what's available and in LA too..NOTHING!! so i guess i gotta chill for now but i'll keep my eyes and ears open..thass how i found this place 12  yrs ago..only thing i saw in my price range was seniors only apts..62+and SSI required..hmmm? i resemble that

10. Silly right Dr.  Finding a rental is tough nowadays.

3-years ago when we got this place there were 70+ applications.

Don't let that fuckface push you out.  Leave on your own terms.

Then tell that bitch you wanna recommend letter saying you were her apt. manager and a stellar tennant.

Remember she doesn't want to lose you too.

What are you paying and what size is your space?  I keep my eye peeled.

Ask the LL to come and inspect the laundry room,

I'll run out with my t-shirt over my head, and kick her in the gash.  lol.  Just a thought.

[​IMG]

11. SnS you too funny..a cemonial Nancy Kerrigan kick to the knee..lol! i'm paying $700 for a studio with a/c, parking, and all utilities paid including power..i also have two small storage rms and the yrd thats not private..main problem is odor from lndry rm it's lethal..this is probally timely..get out before they sell the complex and things change with new ownership..current owners are always trying to get rid of her..probally good idea not to tie myself to her fortunes cause they don't look too good imo and she's oblivious that her style really pisses people off..ya time to get off this ride cause it's gonna wreck..

12. Mr.S, do you ever play up here?

13. Uffff...  hard to beat that price around here, dr.  Maybe in San Berdoo???

I'll still look for you.   :metal:

14. Hi 12 no we don't usually play in Bakersfield,I find myself there occasionally and next time I'm going to be up in your area I'll give you heads up maybe we can go and have coffee or something... Lol

Silly Pharm

15. for sure. I personally only know 1 other farmer. I used to do open mic all the time and I am a former beat box champion in san Francisco. Lol those are my only talents. Besides farming of course.

16. Hey 12 maybe we can co write somthing. Do you have any recording hardware/software?

Silly Pharm

17. we used to have all kinds of stuff. My ex wife was a pretty good dj for a long time. She had so much equipment. But now I have a stack of my old scribbles and thats about it. Most of the kids I grew up with in the bay area are still in their high school bands. 100% punk rock and Rasta funk.