Silly Pharm

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by mrsilly, Dec 24, 2014.

1. i can try to get a closer shot but just have a hand held scope to look at them. yeah i just wanna make sure i don't get them too early.

Those are PlatinumLed P600s , throw down a 5x2 at 18", uses about 185w with just the veg switch on so i have the two of those and my Mars1200 in 65K and it does a great job filling up the gap and then some, it does a 4x4 by its self pretty good, but i may try to sell the Mars1200 full spec cause i'm just not as happy with it. That veg tent is a 4x8...... I like the look of the amare, how much does that 150 fill up?

2. #2162 shred-n-toke, Sep 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2015
    Mars1200 Full Spectrum...and then some lights i put together,Four Vero29s in a 35K spectrum hanging right in the "dark" spots i had in my tent
    Nice, they are probably really thirsty right now, I feel like they are kinda slow on taking in the water, they got some monday i thank and are just now getting light... yeah i was hoping they would be a lil heavier, like wanna flop a lil more

3. Thanks bro, his name is Hank

4. The SS 150 has a small foot print. For larger spaces you buy multiple units. Then link them together. 4 of these would cover a 4x4. They have different configurations you can link together.

So far the 2 SS350 uv's are doing well. I have the SS 220 still in the box. If I attach 2 SS 150 it would have a reasonable foot print. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441378509.018114.jpg

If I compare the SS 150 to a 2x8 T5 the T5 has poor penetration better foot print. The plants in the tent like to reach towards the LED.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441378559.672633.jpg

I understand Mars has a new cree light. I saw a pic of it somewhere. Went on line couple of days ago,and didnt see them advertised

GG4 @ 4 weeks Sunday.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441379035.565970.jpg

5. So the 150s do a 2x2 is what your saying, I like how they
    make them easy to connect

Yeah they are supposed to be great but they are not the same low Mars prices... And are slow with the new site that was supposed to be up at the beginning of last month as were the new lights

6. marketing the bourse before the cart

Living the So Ca Dream
    Horse

Living the So Ca Dream

7. I would wager that you could veg a 4'x4' space with two ss150's or one ss260 and get pretty nice results. less coverage vs t5's but better penetration, lower heat and lower electrical consumption.

that GG4 is looking killer man :yummy: bring on the frost!!

8. I'm firing up the silly cloner! Gots some IRG heartlets! The fire too!

Booya!

[​IMG]

Have a plate of clams and a few shrimps for us brah! Fuck I taste the salt water right now! I'm trying out shellback? It's totally doable. Like my leprechaun brother said, you are mixing it something right? Not as good sailor jerome but better than la cadena. I'm so fucking high

9. What is the silly cloner components sit? Anything silly I'm a fan of!

10. Looks like cups and foam thats it could be wrong tho it does work tho

11. yummy! I am excited for you!

12. One of the pools
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441561353.706830.jpg
    Oven behind the pool
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441561453.255602.jpg

Palapa Bar Restaurant by the pool. i
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441561688.561598.jpg

Silly Sauce travels well
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441561871.448354.jpg

Living the So Ca Dream

13. #2176 SitnSpin, Sep 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2015
    The silly cloner is a regular aero 30 site cloner. It has a fountain pump inside, that runs through a manifold and out through some mini sprinklers. I added two giant air stones and the compressor. The damn pump is enormous and heats the rez to 91.5 degrees. I've been dropping bottles of frozen water into it, one bottle equals 75.1 temps. Put the water pump on a timer, turns on every 15 minutes.
    The green things are clone mailers. You put a hunk of conditioned rockwool in the bottom of the cup. Then a 3in. cloner insert holds the cutts in place, then you put a rubber seal over the cutts, and twist it to seal it and securing the lid with a ziptie to prevent it from twisting open. The lid has a dual LED feature to keep the cutts cracking. You can send several cutts in one shipper.
    Thanks for sharing Illy man! Looks like the snizzle forshoo!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. I can't wait to make some silly sauce!! GG4 looks awesome brother here's mine a couple days into flower. Running it under 40 watts. Just a little project I have going but it's doing great so far ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441609209.146793.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441609219.960839.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441609232.664403.jpg

15. Is your silly sauce essentially your golden dragon or green dragon tincture with a cool as nick name or do you change anything?

16. Ahh iv seen thoes things before. They are pritty cool. So no water in bottom just rockwool neat

17. Stanky, the rockwool has been conditioned, or rinsed. So it's wet