Cheap vape pens?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by ChandlerxD, Dec 24, 2014.

1. I have no idea what I am doing but I need a good vape pen for around $50. I am looking for one that I can use CBD oils and just normal bud in it. Any ideas?

Ain't gonna happen.   Doesn't exist.

3. I found one for 70 so it was close

And which one is that?

5. Well its clear you have no idea what your doing.... I laughed out loud when I saw the link you posted

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #7 lwien, Dec 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2014

:laughing: A little PH from Mrmr.....there.   I miss that guy.

You are on almost every thread advertising. Yocan is a shitty chinese manufacturer that sells to cig stores that want to carry cheap ass vape pens.

8. I hate all these stupid vape pens it a gimick.
    People who start these vape company's are just deadbeats who never really figured out what they wanna do trying to bank off us selling shitty products they no nothing about to uneducated buyers.
    All these vape company's come off as super desperate.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

9. It does exist.

Op, visit a tobacco shop, they will have vape pens ranging from 10 bucks to 500 bucks. They will also have kits that have a spring loaded flower top, as well as a tank for oils, and battery for about 50 or 60 bucks. It isn't super quality that the vape snobs would buy, but it works as I've tried them from coworkers.

I prefer the small USB sized wax pens that fit in the coin pocket of your jeans. They smell more than oil based vape, but much stronger than flower or oil.

10. #11 lwien, Dec 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2014

The OP asked for a vape pen for around 50 bucks that vapes both oils AND dry herb.    It does NOT exist.   There are no vape pens in that price range that will vape both oils and dry herbs.

Your statement above is totally false.    Vape pens in that price range will combust your herbs, not vaporize them.

I don't mind being challenged, but you better fucking do some research and make sure that you are right before you do.

11. Cool story bro!

12. Shit just got real lol. Get a mflb and a concentrate tray.