Very Useful

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by akay, Dec 23, 2014.

1. brother
    the speech of animals was another miracle with which Allaah The Almighty honored His Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam. There was a camel who complained to the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, about the injustice of its owner. ‘Abdullaah ibn Ja‘far said,The Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, let me ride behind him one day and told me something in secret which I will not divulge to anyone. The Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, would mostly prefer to relieve himself whilst hiding behind a high object or in a garden of small palm-trees. He once entered a garden that belonged to a man from Al-Ansaar. There he found a camel which moaned and shed tears when it saw the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam. The Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, went to it and rubbed the top and bottom of its ears, and it consequently stopped moaning. The Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, then asked:'Who is the owner of this camel? Whose camel is this?'A young man from the Ansaar [helpers] came and said, ‘It is mine, O Messenger of Allaah.' Thereupon, the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, said:‘Will you not fear Allaah with regard to this beast which Allaah The Almighty caused you to possess? It complained to me that you starve it and exhaust it."” [Ahmad and Abu Dawood. Al-Albaani - Saheeh]

Exalted is Allaah who made inanimate objects and animals speak to the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, and made this a miracle that proved the veracity of his Prophethood and Da‘wah!

Listen here  to the story of lizard

The Seal of All The prophets Muhammad (Peace be Upon Him) by Muhammad Abdul Jabbar youtube
    \\\\

​
    Dr. Taha Ibrahim Khalifa has searched the Holy Quran and found that fig was mentioned once while olive was mentioned six times explicitly and one time implicitly in Al Mu'minun chapter:​
     ​
    “Also a tree springing out of Mount Sinai, which produces oil, and relish for those who use it for food.” (Surah Al Mu'minun 23:20) indicating the olive trees famous in the Sinai region.​
     ​
    Dr. Taha has sent all the information that he gathered from the Holy Quran to the Japanese research team. After verifying that the discovered information were mentioned in the Holy Quran over 14 centuries ago, the President of the Japanese research team was so taken aback by the find that he declared his Islam and the research team surrendered the patent to Dr. Taha Ibrahim Khalifa.​
     ​
    “It is He who sends down rain from the sky: from it ye drink, and out of it (grows) the vegetation on which ye feed your cattle. With it He produces for you corn, olives, date-palms, grapes and every kind of fruit: verily in this is a sign for those who give thought.”​
    (Surah Al Nahl 16:10-11)​
     ​
     ​
    The Quran is a book of SIGNS, but to understand it, one must reflect on the knowledge one has amassed, and even then, many of its secret may still be left unknown to you - as they were for previous generations. But for those you discover, you will have those Einstein moments which leave you shouting "Eureka" - that is until you eventually cave in and accept Islam - after which, you'll be shouting "Allahu Akbar".​
     ​
    The amazing thing about the Quran is that it continues to surprise scholars, scientists, historians, geologists, nutritionists, physicists, astronomists etc etc etc - because it is a true revelation and the final one - none will come after it, that can stand up to the scrutiny which the Quran has undergone time and time again.​
     ​
    كلمة مسلم || الإسلام ليس دين سلام !youtube​

2. Allahu Akbar!

Sike

3. Not very useful.

4. Muhammad is a false prophet and a pedophile killer.

5. No
    Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him​
    The best people in the past and present​
    he Is the  best  man walking with his feet on the ground​
    God says in the Holy Qur'an​
    Praise of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him​
     ​
    (159) So by mercy from Allah, [O Muammad], you were lenient with them. And if you had been rude [in speech] and harsh in heart, they would have disbanded from about you. So pardon them and ask forgiveness for them and consult them in the matter. And when you have decided, then rely upon Allah. Indeed, Allah loves those who rely [upon Him].​
     ​
    (4) And indeed, you are of a great moral character​
     ​
    - Not steal - did not commit adultery - and never did not lie he called infidels and the polytheists (Sadiq the secretary)​
    - Maintain the trust and give it back to the owners of the infidels​
    Despite the attempt to kill him several times (on migration from Mecca to Medina)​
    - Has not seen false speech and never warned that a final warning​
    - An amnesty for all those who offended him (on the opening of Mecca)​
    - Very high morals​
    - Rahim in the treatment of non-Muslims and to provide advice and guidance to them​
    Although bad words from them and beyond the literature​
    - Did not drink the wine in his life​
    - Did not worship an idol ever​
    - Have not seen anything taboo​
     ​
    Narrated Al-Mughira bin Shu'ba (may Allah be pleased with him):​
    The Prophet (peace be upon him) used to pray so much that his feet used to become edematous or swollen, and when he was asked as to why he prays so much, he would say,​
    "Shall I not be a thankful slave (to Allah)?"​
     ​
    Bukhari Volume 8, Book 76, Number 478​
    Narrated Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him​
    I heard Allah's Apostle saying.​
    "By Allah! I ask for forgiveness from Allah and turn to Him in repentance more than seventy times a day.​
     ​
    Bukhari Volume 8, Book 75, Number 319​
     ​
    Narrated Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him):​
    Allah's Apostle said:​
     ​
    For every prophet there is one (special invocation (that will not be rejected) with which he appeals (to Allah)​
    and I want to keep such an invocation for interceding​
    for my followers in the Hereafter.​
     ​
    Bukhari Volume 8, Book 75, Number 317e​
     ​
     ​
    Narrated Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him):​
    The Prophet (peace be upon him) said,​
    "There was no prophet among the prophets but was given miracles because of which people had security or had belief, but what I was given was the Divine Inspiration which Allah revealed to me. So I hope that my followers will be more than those of any other prophet on the Day of Resurrection. "​
    Volume 9, Book 92, Number 379​
     ​
    - Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him​
    And a role model, just do not like everyone​
    In religion and worship, education, work, The moral and material transactions​
     ​
    -Whatever I wrote would not be able to reach an appropriate description of him​
    God says in the Holy Qur'an​
     ​
    (28) It is He who sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to manifest it over all religion. And sufficient is Allah as Witness​
     ​
    (21) There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often​
     ​
     ​
    This call for Muslims and non-Muslims are fair​

\tyoutube\tماذا قالوا علماء الغرب عن محمد ص أدخل و لن تندم \\\\\\

No my dear brother

The truth always be clear to any sane person and those who want to understand

Was  Muhammad  peace be upon him ascended to the moon to know that the moon split in half?

Did the Prophet Muhammad lived in the time of Prophet Noah, peace be upon him to know that the ship stopped on Mount Judi, not another Mount?

Was Muhammad peace be upon him an astronaut and the planets revolved around the galaxies to us so accurately described in the Holy Qur'an?

Was Muhammad peace be upon him chemically and has a world microscope to tell us about infectious diseases and how it treated?

You can forgive many people at one time after you inflicted harm and get out of your home and your tribe, which grew up and do not punish them, but honored nor never kill them?
    I know that the answer is no, but the womb of the Prophet Muhammad and the people forgive them

And do not forget that people dubbed Muhammad before his mission of prophethood Saadiq  alamin (Secretary

There are many examples which, if read the Qur'an will make you marvel and say

Yes, Muhammad is the Messenger of allah

allah guide all to the right

\tدخول إبنة الرئيس الأمريكي بوش في الإسلام youtube

6. Muhammed: cleaning up the streets, one pedophile at a time.

7. I meant a pedophile and a killer my bad and I don't mean to offend but I just don't believe in Muhammad or Islam I think there false religions.

You claim that the Quran is infallible by emphasizing whatever part of the Quran you consider to be correct and ignore the countless part of it that are incorrect, illogical or contradictory to the message or another verse.

Another technique that is very common is to take a vague or ambiguous verse and attach more information to it than it consists of.

You don't follow the Quran because it's perfect. You were raised with no other option and now you don't have any other choice but to believe it's perfect.

My advice is read the Quran. I did so and I ended up leaving Islam. Never in a million years did I think I would turn my back on that religion until I studied it myself.

Besides if you find one mistake in it the whole thing falls apart. And the Quran is a book of error.

9. Are any other religions false?

I found it interesting that the Bible discusses 7 major Churches under me, then states there is only one true Church unto me. It isn't named there.

In another part of the Bible it states that any time two or more people gather to earnestly discuss the Word, to gain understanding, they are a true Church unto me.

paraphrased, but basically there. :smoke:

11. #31 iAmBetty, Jan 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2015
    I heard rubbing semen on your face cures acne. Is there anything on that in the Quran?

THAT would be useful

12. brothers

- At the beginning of the Islamic Dawa
    There is no fighting
    Peaceful invitation to the oneness of God

Legislation to fight
    Came after an polytheists attack
    On the blood and symptoms and Muslim money

Kill the infidels and the polytheists in the Holy Qur'an for several specific reasons and specific conditions

Example
    If someone assaults you and kill your children and your relatives and your package from your country by force
    What will you do?

This exactly happened in the time of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

Polytheists and infidels tortured new Muslims unjustly

Killing infidels owners of the Messenger of Allah, without the right

Prevent the infidels from Muslim food and drink without the right

Infidels and take their money home without the right

Get out the infidels of Mecca, the Prophet without the right

Imagine with me all these terrible acts occurred

Only because they are Muslims

Therefore, the revelation came through Jibreel to the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

State in the Holy Qur'an

Must fight the polytheists as mohammed they killed unduly

But
    You mohammed you have the right to kill them

36. Verily, the number of months with Allah is twelve months (in a year), so was it ordained by Allah on the Day when He created the heavens and the earth; of them four are Sacred, (i.e. the 1st, the 7th, the 11th and the 12th months of the Islamic calendar). That is the right religion, so wrong not yourselves therein, and fight against the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) collectively , as they fight against you collectively. But know that Allah is with those who are Al-Muttaqun

But
    The peaceful infidels should not fight them or kill them at all

We have to talk to them about the message of Islam to respect

8. Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity.

Depends on circumstances. Its only defensive. When life is at risk and to save them.

Dont you have military in your country for defense? Or they are use for mass murdering?

If people dont use Qur'an for their purpose and maintain exactly, then it offer only peace, nothing else.

32. Because of that We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind. And indeed, there came to them Our Messengers with clear proofs, evidences, and signs, even then after that many of them continued to exceed the limits (e.g. by doing oppression unjustly and exceeding beyond the limits set by Allah by committing the major sins) in the land!.

Surah Al-Ma'idah

so

This is wrong

This is the law of God on Earth

194. The sacred month is for the sacred month, and for the prohibited things, there is the Law of Equality (Qisas). Then whoever transgresses the prohibition against you, you transgress likewise against him. And fear Allah, and know that Allah is with Al-Muttaqun
    Example

I'm going to kill your children and your spouse in front of your eyes

Then
    You do not get angry
    Sit and guided me
     By the mind and wisdom to the right path

What do you think?

Are these words accepted by the mind?

World  inside it) good and evil (

Must resist evil before occurrence by the mind and wisdom

But
    After occurrence
    This is something for the inevitable
    Because it is people's rights
    Should not be lost

WHY DO YOU KILL ZAID? youtube

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Do not stop the goals of the Christians of this suspicion when trying to discredit Muslims in complete human beings and her master only , and try to keep out of view from the scandals of their holy book citizenship , .

- It was not the Holy Prophet peace be upon him is the first suitors to her, but was engaged "to bin Jubair restaurant " , which shows the maturity and completeness of femininity

- Were not his sermon, peace be upon him it is not the desire of his own , but was proposing "to Khawla girl wise" to the Prophet - peace be upon him - ; so as to consolidate the link with the love of his companions , which Abu Bakr, may Allah be pleased with him , and when he suggested they think they are suitable for marriage and filling the vacuum after the death of Khadija God bless them .

- Of medically known that puberty in the tropics will be faster than in the less heat . May reach puberty when girls in the tropics to 8 or 9 years old.

Says Dr " Duschna " - an American female doctor - "The white girl in America could begin in adulthood when the seventh or eighth , and the girl with the African descent at the sixth . It is hard medically also that the first menstrual cycle known as the ( Alminark menarche) located between the age of ninth and fifteenth . "

- That the marriage of a man of the little girl is not a new invention in that era , and in the ages following him , especially in a country that is based on the tribal system , not least because of marriage

This is shown clearly in the words of Imam Zuhri : "If the collection of science Aisha to the attention of all the mothers of the believers , and learned all the women were aware of Aisha better ," says Ata ibn Abi Rabah : " Aisha was knowledgeable people , and I know people, the best people say in public ."

- Is most surprising is the refusal of Christians to the marriage of the Prophet - peace be upon him - and she was 9 years old , more than fifty , while do not see nothing wrong that was the Virgin Mary betrothed to Joseph , the daughter of a 12 -year-old , which is more than ninety , that is The difference between them was more than seventy-eight years , as reported by the Catholic Encyclopedia .

Nor is there in their book " The Holy " is one deny the marriage of girls at the age of nine , or even a single sentence specifying the age of marriage .

Did you have to marry the son of Ahaz 10 years , and fathered a son 11 years old , it is stated in 2 Kings 2:16 : « Ahaz was twenty years old when he became king , and he reigned 16 years in Jerusalem . Word in 2 Kings 2:18 : « In the third year of Hoshea son of Elah king of Israel , King Hezekiah the son of Ahaz king of Judah . Son was 25 years old when he became king , and he reigned 29 years in Jerusalem » . Ahaz age shall be 36 years . If the king and his son, aged about 25 years old whose father had Rizk by the age of about 11 years .

He said Kshm Manis Abdel Nour in his suspicions about the Bible : " I do not mind to be between him and his father 11 years " , and taking hits historical examples , it is known that the age of maturation of females at least the age of maturation of male in the same region , it means that his wife may have been in the ninth or tenth like him, and even to give birth was valid at that age, so why deny marriage to Aisha at such an age, and your book is not denied .

How deny marriage on the beloved prophet in the time that they believe in it that the prophets have committed sins and immorality of incest  weight Lot - peace be upon him - his daughters , and the weight of David 's wife soldier with his army , but ordering the army commander him if the war to kill the enemy , and have no qualms in be described by Solomon - peace be upon him - disbelief , and he worshiped idols ; to in order to satisfy his wives gentile .

زواج الرسول من عائشة::حقائق وإحصائيات::مترجم عربي::3/1 youtube

زواج الرسول من عائشة::حقائق وإحصائيات::مترجم عربي::3/2 youtube

زواج النبي محمد من عائشه وهي في سن 9 سنوات !!! youtube

\\\\\\\\

A Dog's Love For Rasoolullah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam

In the year 1258 (675 A.H.), there lived a tyrant Mongolian leader by the name of Haloko, who invaded Baghdad and killed thousands of Ulama. This paved the way for Christian missionaries to preach Christianity and convert Muslims openly. Haloko himself was married to a Christian woman. One day, a delegation of the most notable Christians headed for Baghdad to attend a grand party to celebrate the conversion of a key Mongolian leader to Christianity. The Mongolian leader had his favourite hunting dog on a leash nearby.

One of the Christians then began congratulating the Mongolian leader on his wise decision and then proceeded to revile the blessed character of our Beloved Rasool (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam). The dog started acting violently and jumped on the Christian, scratching him badly. It took several men to make the dog let go of the Christian. One of the attendees turned to the Christian and said, “The dog did this because of what you said about Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam).” The Christian brushed aside the man's comment and arrogantly said, “No, that was not the reason for the dog's reaction. When I was speaking, I pointed with my hand and the dog thought that I was going to hit him.” The Christian appeared unmoved by the incident and continued to insult the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam). At that time the dog, in such a rage, cut itself loose, jumped on the Christian and sank its molars in the man's neck. It snatched his throat out and the man died immediately. This incident caused 40 000 Mongolians to embrace Islam. [Ad-Durar al-Kaaminah, Vol. 3]

From the above incident it can be seen that even a dog has so much love for Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) that it cannot bear to hear any insult on the Beloved Rasool (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam). Hazrat Allama Qaazi Ayaaz (Radiallahu Ta'ala Anh) states that the Ulama of this Ummah have agreed upon that, “An Islamic king should order the killing of the person that swears Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam), finds fault in him, his family, his religion or any of his blessed habits, compares him to something unworthy, as well as that person that curses him or says something terrible to afflict him. In all of these cases the individual will become a murtad (apostate) and shall be killed. Muhammad bin Sahnoon has stated that the person who insults Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) is a kaafir, and anyone who has a doubt regarding him being a kaafir and his punishment, is also a kaafir. The punishment of the individual that disrespects Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) is death.” [Shifa Sharif, Vol. 2] Just as Hazrat Allama Qaazi Ayaaz (Radiallahu Ta'ala Anh) has stated, similarly, even the dog knows that the punishment for disrespecting Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) is death.

A'la Hazrat Imam Ahle Sunnat Ash Shah Imam Ahmad Raza Khan (Radiallahu Ta'ala Anh) has stated in his Al-Malfooz Shareef that if a person was in a jungle with one glass of water and he comes across a kaafir and a dog who are both dying of thirst, he must give the glass of water to the dog because the dog believes in Allah and his Rasool (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) while the kaafir is a disbeliever. Some people might argue that the kaafir is still a human being and has a right over the dog for the water. If a person has true Imaan and true love for the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) he should consider the following: Imagine you are in that jungle with a glass of water, and you come across the hunting dog of the Mongolian leader on one side, who cannot bear even a single word of insult on the Beloved Rasool (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam), and on the other side you have the vile Christian man whose mouth is only filled with blasphemy and insults on Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam). Now ask yourself, who would you give the water to?

We must learn from this that there is no compromise when it comes to the love of the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) and that whoever it may be, family, friend or relative, if they insult the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) they should no longer be dear to us and we must hate them for the sake of Allah. He who is the enemy of Almighty Allah and his Beloved Rasool (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) can NEVER be dear to us. As was said by Hazrat Maulana Muhammad Ibrahim Khushtar Siddiqui Qadri Razvi (Rahmatullah Alaih), “Let us not live with them; let us consider them as our enemies. Neither must we listen to them nor sit in their company.”

Another lesson to be learnt from the above incident is that love for the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) can only result in success. If a dog attending a Christian ceremony displays its love for Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) and converts 40 000 Mongolians to Muslims, what cannot we achieve by displaying to the world our love for the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) and by acting on the Shariah and Sunnah that he has given us?

We should always remember that true love for Nabi-e-Kareem (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) is success and salvation in this world and in the hereafter Insha Allah. May Allah Ta'ala grant us all the Taufeeq to have true love for Rasoolullah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam and to practice upon the Shariah and the Sunnah, Ameen.

DVD 186 Muhummed (Pbuh) The Prophet of Islam in the bible -- Geneva youtube
    \\\\\\\\

You should
    Studying the Qur'an

Now I know you have a problem
    Surprise
    The surprising result
    Exact match between the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith and science

I beseech you to excuse
    Throughout your life you hear from the church and the community around the western
    Islam on the mistakes

Now you hear the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith
    And find fascinating facts and miracles a scientific approach

Feel bewildered

53. We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their ownselves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (the Qur'an) is the truth. Is it not sufficient in regard to your Lord that He is a Witness over all things?

Lots and lots of miracles, material and scientific and medical all areas
    Mentioned by modern science

These discoveries are compatible with the Qur'an fully
    In the past, present and future
    More And More physical evidence
    And so
    There is no excuse for not ratifying
    Not for a Muslim
    But for a non-Muslim
    To go in the direction of faith in God and His messengers

Why don't you stop waiting and start looking? God has promised that anyone who seeks him with his whole heart will find him. He hasn't promised to reveal himself to those who don't care enough to look for truth.

-- "scientific miracles of islam
    Prophet Mohamed (peace be upon him) spoke very carefully about a scientific fact realized by scientists few years ago. He said ( God will not held day of resurrection unless Arab land returns greens and rivers again ) [Narrated by Muslim.]

scientifically, it was proved that one day the Arabian peninsula was full of greens and rivers as satellite photos confirm that there are buried rivers under the sand of Arab land , one of the great scientists of the American space agency (NASA) says that the taken photos for the desert had shown that one day this area was covered with rivers and lakes like Europe and one day in the future it will back again like the past."

Exact match between the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith and science
    In all fields of medicine - Astronomy - Heaven - earth - space - self 00000
    And the testimony of scientists

must study Quran and Hadith

Will say allah akbar
    Science students in america convert to islam youtube

♥♥♥Why Many Scientist convert to Islam♥♥♥ (part 1).flv youtube

ã‹¡ã‹¡ã‹¡Why Many Scientists convert to Islamã‹¡ã‹¡ã‹¡ _ (part 2).flv youtube

الإسلام هو اختياري Islam - My Choice youtube

European Scientist converts to Islam youtube

53. We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their ownselves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (the Qur'an) is the truth. Is it not sufficient in regard to your Lord that He is a Witness over all things?

You do not want to see the truth
    Want controversy and disbelief only

This is the reason for the return Atheist to the Oneness of allah
    allah guided you

\\\\\\

It is Mentioned in the book of Deuteronomy chapter 18:19

"And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not harken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will     require it of him."

Muhammad (pbuh) is prophesised in the book of Isaiah:

It is mentioned in the book of Isaiah chapter 29 verse 12:

"And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."

When Archangel Gabrail commanded Muhammad (pbuh) by saying Iqra - "Read", he replied, "I am not learned".

Surat Al-`Alaq (The Clot) - سورة العلق

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

96:1

Recite in the name of your Lord who created -
    96:2

Created man from a clinging substance.
    96:3

Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous -
    96:4

Who taught by the pen -
    96:5

Taught man that which he knew not.
    prophet Muhammad (pbuh) mentioned by name in the old testament:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is mentioned by name in the Song of Solomon chapter 5 verse 16:

"Hikko Mamittakim we kullo Muhammadim Zehdoodeh wa Zehraee Bayna Jerusalem."

"His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters
    of Jerusalem."

In the Hebrew language im is added for respect. Similarely im is added after the name of Prophet Muhammad     
    (pbuh) to make it Muhammadim. In English translation they have even translated the name of Prophet Muhammad     (pbuh) as "altogether lovely", but in the Old Testament in Hebrew, the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is yet      present.

The Absolute Truth About Muhammad in the Bible With Arabic Subtitles youtube

\\\\\\\\\\

common mistake
      The semen   It may be white in color that inspired some people it may remove the black spots,

as common mistake that eating yogurt and milk may increase the leprosy or vitiligo because he is white.

The semen

Islam teaches us all things and has brought all good teaching to mankind concerning their livelihood, religion, living and dying, because it is the religion of Allaah, may He be glorified and exalted.

Sexual relations are among the important matters of life which Islam came to explain and to prescribe proper conduct and rulings which elevate it from the level of mere bestial pleasure and physical desire. Islam connects it to a righteous intention, supplications (adhkaar) and proper conduct which lift it up to the level of worship for which the Muslim will be rewarded. The Sunnah of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) explains this. Imaam Ibn al-Qayyim (may Allaah have mercy on him)

“Concerning sexual relations, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) brought the most perfect guidance, whereby health may be preserved and people may find pleasure and enjoyment, and it may fulfil the purpose for which it was created, because sex was created for three basic purposes:

The preservation and propagation of the human race, until they reach the number of souls that Allaah has decreed should be created in this world.

Expulsion of the water (semen) which may cause harm to the body if it is retained.

Fulfilling physical desires and enjoying physical pleasure. This alone is the feature that will be present in Paradise, because there will be no producing of offspring there, and no retention which needs to be relieved by ejaculation.

The best doctors suggest that sex is one of the means of maintaining good health.

And he (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

Among its benefits is that it helps to lower the gaze, brings self-control, enables one to keep away from haraam things, and achieves all of these things for the woman too. It brings benefit to a man with regard to this world and the Hereafter, and benefits the woman too. Hence the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to enjoy regular intimate relations with his wives, and he said, “In your world, women and perfume have been made dear to me.” (Narrated by Ahmad, 3/128; al-Nasaa'i, 7/61; classed as saheeh by al-Haakim).

And the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “O young men, whoever among you can afford it, let him get married, for it helps him to lower his gaze and protect his chastity. And whoever cannot do that, let him fast, for it will be a protection for him.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 9/92; Muslim, 1400).

[SIZE=24pt]مغني راب امريكي يسلم والسبب الصلاة ؟ [/SIZE]youtube

\\\\\\\\\\
    10) Anemia: Figs contain Iron which enriches the blood, and helps to produce it. Thus, they are ideal for women, girls and those suffering from Anemia (lack of Iron).​
     ​
    11) Digestion: Five figs provide more than 20 percent of the daily recommended allowance of fiber. Hence, they are excellent in aiding digestion and improving the condition of the stomach and bowels.​
     ​
    12) Hemorrhoids (piles): Rasulullah (SAW) is recorded to have said to make use of Figs in order to curb Hemorrhoids.​

thank's to all

13. 13) Bones: Figs, with their high level of calcium are ideal for young growing children and for the development of bones. They are also invaluable for those suffering from Osteoporosis and brittle bones.​
     ​
    14) Weight control: Three figs, fresh or dried, contain about five grams of fiber. The soluble fiber contained in Figs can help people cut down on snacking because it causes nutrients to be absorbed more slowly, making people feel more satisfied after a meal. However, it should be remembered that Figs are high in calories.​
     ​
    \tحاخامات اليهود يتظاهرون من أجل عودة حكم المسلمين youtube

14. I just don't understand, did you create an account on a cannabis forum just to copy and paste a bunch of stuff about Islam? Just not getting it.

15. ^ Seems so.