Shut up and smoke some weed.

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Danimal420smokE, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Ok, so you ever see someone that needs to just stop and chill the fuck out? You know what I mean-a person that you are absolutely positive would benefit from marijuana. This topic is about that person in your life.

I will begin.

My Grandma. I don't get it, she struggles from back pain and is totally grumpy because of it, but she won't smoke the ganja! I've even talked to my grandpa(who smokes his ASS -OFF!) and he says she will only drink.

Everybody knows weed is better for you than booze. You don't see pain clinics prescribing Jack Daniels, do you?

My Grandma needs weed in her life.

GRANDMA, shut up and smoke some weed!

2. NJ Gov. Chris Christy shut up and smoke some weed.

3. Ferguson, shut the fuck up and smoke some weed.

4. My GMA also. She just had a hip replacement and she's taking some strong painkillers. Of course she should still take the pain pills... She just got her fuckin' hip replaced!

But I know opiates suppress the appetite so smoking weed would do her wonders.

She used to smoke a lot of weed and do a lot of blow, she was a party girl in the 50s and 60s.

5. My mom needs to smoke some bud. She's always stressed out about money and work and has to come home to a piece of shit fiancè my step dad and has to put up with his bullshit. She needs to stop thinking its so bad and more importantly she needs to shut up and smoke some weed.

Smoke weed everyday

6. My bosses. They are always like hurry up, whys the line down, how come you took so long at break blah blah blah. Im like, dude, chill out and smoke some weed. Shits not that serious man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. My grandma, who a religious freak..

8. Yeah my little brother and all his friends when they're on xbox live. I mean maybe not cause he's 14 but still

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. #9 LoveisKind, Jan 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2015
    Jesus Christ, my boyfriend is 22 and needs to be told this. He acts like a fucking crybaby at times while playing Modern Warfare on Xbox Live.

10. The entire British government need to chill dah fuq out !! ....peace

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Motherfucking Stephen Harper.
    My buddy just got one year for 3 ozs.

Of course he did get arrested earlier in the year for a pound and a half...but he only got probation and a fine for that.