SwagginDragons PC Grow Box - White Widow (Auto) and Lowryder #2

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Swaggin'Dragon, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Hey Swaggin', any updates?

2. I'll post an update tonight :)

3. Day 61 update!

Last watering i slowed down on the nutes and did only 1/4 strength. Today im going to just do normal ph'd water. This might be the last watering I do.

I couldn't really fully recover the easy ryder, but the white widow is doing awesome!

Attached Files:

4. It is day 68 and the plants were chopped and trimmed! 

White widow wet weight is 53.96
    Easy Ryder wet weight is 60.53

Th easy ryder still has some stems that need to be trimmed. Any guesses as to what they might weigh when they dry?

Attached Files:

5. They lose roughly 60-70% of weight when dried.. I would guesstimate you getting around 35-45grams :) just a thought bro

Peace xD

6. Swaggin', make sure you let us know the quality of the herb. What are you planning to grow next?

7. I'm going to be doing 2 more white widow's. 

Dry Weight: 14.06g easy ryder - 11.22g white widow = 25.28g!

8. Friendly update here. The white widow is an awesome smoke, definitely proud of that one. The easy ryder is on a mids level, still does the job though.

I planted the other two white widow seeds about 2 days ago, once they get a bit bigger I'll start updating the topic again :)

9. Nice Weight in !! Did you ever try Cloning ? I grow in a computer case too and had to top a budding plant, I didn't want to loose the tops so I managed to replant them and they are going strong.  I'll see how they finish compared to the mother.

You could save one seed this way. [​IMG]  

10. This was my first successful grow which came out pretty okay I think. I may do cloning in the future but these were autos so I don't think cloning them would work. Looking forward to hearing about that clone yield!! 

11. Good shit man!
    Love the White Widow myself, always a pleasant smoke. [​IMG]