Im Curious about growing in Michigan

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by limpylegs, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Does anybody else grow in Michigan?I was thinking of starting my own project some time within this next year.I have been spending quite a few months reading and learning as much as I can.I would like to know from somebody else who has been growing in Michigan about how acceptable Medical Marijuana is in this state.How big is your grow operation?How comfortable do you feel with the current size of your operation? How easy/hard is it to find patients? Do they allow you to dump your excess in dispensaries or not?What is your experience with LEO if any?Do they even care?I guess I'm trying to find out just how "risky" the market is for this kind of hobby.I started taking it more seriously since I've been keeping up with the news on it these past few weeks.I would like to hear your personal experience's before I decide to jump into something that's more dangerous than what it's worth without trying to invade in anybody's privacy too terribly bad,Thanks.

2. If you grow in Michigan, you can't tell ANYBODY.  One of the big things out there (from what I hear) is to rob growers.  Banks are not allowed to take drug money, so they generally have to keep all cash on site.  It makes for an easy target and its almost unavoidable based on the horrible local economies.  If you have a decent amount of coin to invest, I am sure you could make it work.  If you have your pockets turned out and are just gonna make an attempt at it, you will probably get rolled on before you can enjoy the fruits of your labor.  

Grab yourself some gear and just start growing.  Fuck some shit up, learn some lessons and then get serious about it.  I would say when you can answer most of your questions on your own, then you are ready for a commercial grow.  Either way, good luck!