Lets Share Our Best Weed Stories From When We Were Younger

Discussion in 'General' started by xLDKx NewYorker, Dec 23, 2014.

1. #1 xLDKx NewYorker, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2014
    I was like 12 my best friend i lived with was like 15
    We also smoked at this one placed that turned out to be like a Gov't building or something...
    So we are like 13-14 and this retard we knew who was gay and hit on my friend and had a lisp pulls on a door and an alarm goes off, after we are smoking weed for a while in this one place near the door we also realize there is cameras everywhere we ran off down a steep hill carrying our bikes and blasted outta there lol...
    I miss those days me and my 3 best friends would just ride our bikes like 5-10 miles or walk all night and hang out in our rooms or popup trailer playing gh3 on ps2 and then CoD4 on our Xbox 360's when we got them... And smoke overpriced middies thinking we were getting deals on good "headie high" and "dro" or "green crack" it cost us 10-15 for a gram hahaha and my birthday was always good cause we stole beer and wine coolers on new years eve haha and took advantage of free buses all day
    I'd love to hear stories and possibly share some better stories 

Loved this place slightly out of the suburb area... It was awesome
    Easier to show Google Street Image of it then explain lol

2. I remember when I turned 14 and my sister bought me my first bong, I brought it to town to smoke outta with my friends. we bought a $40 bag for the night, when night came around we snuck in to our schools shop and hotboxed one of the cars in there, after a few bowls we got out and smoke just bellowed out of the car. Right as we were about to leave a cop pulled into the lot and we had to run, we sucked under the fence ran across the field and hid, turns out the weed fell outta my pocket! All in all a pretty good night ( I let my friend borrow the bong and he sold it :(fucking still pissed about it)

Sent from my spaceship

3. #3 xLDKx NewYorker, Dec 23, 2014
    I remember the first time I drank and smoked was when I was in this place where pretty sure we heard a guy get shot... But anyway it's this shitty section 8 place an we are like 12-13-14 and we got some vodka from some some random guy and he put it into empty snapple bottles and we all smoked out of this 2 litre bong i made in my friends room under a blacklight that we smoked a newport out of and febreezed his room to holy hell after lol and we smoke like 3-4 grams out of this bong and stay outside playing  this one old ass iPod Touch and like this 2d block game thats like that helicopter game from like 8pm to 6am and also watching that will smith apocalypse movie with the dog on ps3 and we ended up falling asleep like one of us fell asleep in shopping cart one in a baby tent half ass sticking out and i feel asleep in a lawn chair lol
    Then after smoking the first dank we ever got under a bridge near a supermarket and the 4 of us go to burger king and order like 2 stacks of cheese burgers with me and my best friends 2 $100 bk cards his mom won or something and just munched out and this guy told us all this stories of being on the run and shit and killing someone so we gave him some burgers to get him away from us haha and then  chain smoked Newports and darted away...
    Also this one time we got so high in this old abandoned orphanage from our "trusty" pressure pipe that was like a copper hose piece lol with a knob "for airflow" and we ended up tripping out and my friend ate a pop tart off the ground and the 3 of us ended up at the section 8 place and placed ps3 frogger for like 4 hours stuck on the third level while my friend at all the peanut butter and tortillas from my bf's brother and passed out under a table
    Sorry just filled up with stories apparently haha im also high as tits since im taking a t-break starting tomorrow 

4. >be me
    >14 at the time and ready to rumble
    >smoke some weed at a "skyshow" (fireworks and local live music)
    >find dudes up the railroad tracks
    >shotgun beers and get higher
    >dub the dudes up the tracks wierd and split
    >get high again and watch the fireworks

other than that i get high after work and zone out to video games or football. no other good stories unfortunately

5. #5 0reos, Dec 23, 2014
    Few days ago a coworker and I made a trip to the city for some last minute Christmas shopping. Went to the smoke shop as it's way better, got some awesome deals on a new water pipe and bowl as well as some other goodies.

Well on the way home (4 hr drive) we light um up. Half an hour later there's a road block. Sprayed a fuck load of air freshener and lit some smokes. All he did was ask for id look at my registration and let us go. I have no clue how we didn't get caught but I thank what ever force was on my side that day.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. #6 xLDKx NewYorker, Dec 23, 2014
    I remember one time me and my friend found a fat nug my dad dropped... We went up to this little spot in this hill in those woods that we dug out and hid some chairs and would bring snacks up too... Anyway we took it up there and started smoking and we got scared when we heard my dad and his friend come over to the second yard so we peek our heads over the mound we made and it turns out they were sitting down to smoke weed... It was pretty fun... We would stalk the little bit of woods there were and smoke or chill in the little hole... Or walk around that nice little bit of town talking about everything then go to the shitty part of town because they have no curfew and fuck around doing retarded shit all day and night, miss being young cause they cant arrest for most stupid shit so they don't even bother taking you home or showing up half the time...
    Should've titled post "My stories from when I was younger" lol