How irregular can a light schedule be?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Merchant, Dec 23, 2014.

1. As the title says how irregular can a light schedule be? I can't turn off and on the lights at the exact same time every day how strict does the light schedule have to be? Say every night I can turn off the lights anywhere from 8-9 and turn them back on anywhere from 2-3? Will this stress the plant much or does it not really matter that much as long as it is around the same time every day within a hour?

2. If its within anhour, you should be alright, but you might see a decrease in yield, possibly Hermie's depending on how resiliant your strain is.

Why can't you turn 'em on or off at the same time? I live my plug in timers man, they make life so easy.

3. I was disabled in combat I bought lots of christmas presents this year and will not have a dollar to my name until I got my check next month.

4. Damn. Thank you for your service... That's mighty good of you on the Christmas present front too, I feel your pain, this year was expensive for me too...

Really though, if you can scrounge up 10-15 bucks, that timer will make a world of difference boss.

5. It will be totally fine mate because you are vegging. The plant only becomes stressed when it's in flower and its 12 hour of darkness is interrupted. You can just leave the light run 24 hours if it's easier