Would you rather?

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by sammyjohollywood, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Hangover

Would you rather fly or be invisible

2. Fly.

Would you rather only get 4 hours of sleep every night for the rest of your life, or only be able to drink enough water to stay just above dehydrated for the rest of your life?

3. Sleep 4 hours of sleep, I already do this anyway. I never miss a party: )

Would you rather be forced to watch the same movie over and over for a week straight or be blind for a week?

4. Blind for a week (week of sleep :p)

Would you rather have no friends or too many friends to remember so its always awkward when you see someone

Sent from the inner thinkings of a stoner

5. They're not really friends if you don't know them well enough to remember them. But I will go with that one.

Would you rather swim across the croc infested Nile with a bunch of raw steaks tied to you, or be trapped in a room with a live anaconda for 36 hours while she is giving birth?

6. Shit.... uhhh anaconda, only because I think she is busy and I may be able to move faster than her.

Would you rather gain a pound a day or lose a pound a day (Until you die)

7. Gain cos I assume that means I get to eat loads to gain said pounds so I'd rather eat myself to death than starve, plus I'm pretty sure I'd last longer.

Rather use chocolate body paint or edible panties?

8. #48 IDTENT, Dec 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2014
    I'd rather the paint.

My brother once drank his own piss as a part of a dare and he was only given $25... 
    Would you rather drink your own piss or eat your own shit?

9. Drink my own piss....id never eat shit lol

Would you rather......suck Dr. Phil toes....or take an all night Bubble bath w him?

10. Take a bubble bath Lmao

Would u rather get a free tattoo out of someone's van or get stuck by a used needle. Either way you get hepatitis c.

11. :laughing: if I'm gonna get it I may aswell get a free tattoo out of it, tat in a van.

Would you rather never smoke weed again but have the best sex you could imagine for the rest of your life or smoke weed all the time and have just meh sex with someone you're not even that attracted to for the rest of your life?

12. #53 shinkets, Dec 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2014
    Damn I guess suck his toes fuck takin a bath with that nigga all night.

Would you rather have no feet or no hands?

How did I get ninjad by four people... Hahaha

13. No feet for sure. How you gonna jerk off with no hands?

Would you rather have to take all your shits outside like a dog for the rest of your life, or eat all of your meals out of a dog dish like a dog for the rest of your life?

14. Nuggets with ranch son!

Live the life of a walking dead member
    Or
    Only have 1 month to live with as much money as u want
    Party at my house

15. I don't watch walking dead, but I'd take the one month to live.  I would invest that money into a shrine so big it would make Kim-Jong Un jelly.

Would you rather never smoke weed again or smoke out of an aluminum foil pipe everyday for the rest of your life?

16. #59 I'm Ron Burgundy?, Dec 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2014
    Toe jam.

Would you rather lick a rotten banana peel or a live cricket?