Would you rather?

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by sammyjohollywood, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Madonna so long as she doesn't do that stupid fake ass accent. Oh wait a minute cher.

Who would you eat a spoon full of mustard or a spoonful of chilli powder?

2. Mustard. The powder would make me cry, shit myself and die.

Would you rather rape or be raped?

3. shitty question, because ive been raped and its no laughing or joking matter

would you rather be full on blazed and have to deal with a family member that doesnt know you smoke, or the police?

4. so answer it.

Would you rather shit yourself on a date or puke on your date while on said date.

5. id rather not rape someone nor be raped (again). it's not a question that should be added to a silly game that is meant to be fun. it's emotionally damaging forever. im still battling ptsd at times from it.

one thing that truly grings my gears is the lackadaisical behavior on such a truly hienous crime that most get away with.

6. #327 Father Ted, Nov 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2015
    Gotta say my posts can bit a little bit, well, tasty to put it mildly but that saying any it then was a wee bit of a low blow.

7. So question sighted, so...

Dogs or cats?

8. you're right. I'm sorry.
    Cats.

Pudding or jello?

9. thank you. apology accepted.

pudding.

sq

10. Fuck that's tough.... Pudding

Would you rather drink feta cheese brine off Rosie o donnels ass crack or lick wasabi off Donald trumps armpit?

11. Would Rosie have had a shower before hand?

12. No, both her and trump had just had steamy hot anal sex in a sauna

13. Fuck I guess I would go with Trumps armpit - hopefully he hasn't found some novel way of using his armpit to rub O'Donnels bits.

14. I'd rather be high around somebody I didn't know haha. If I was high around my dad he'd be SUPER pissed off. And if I was around a piggy when I was high I might get in legal trouble so that wouldn't be good at all.

Would you rather have sex with one of your siblings or break all the bones in your body at once?

15. I picked a fucked up time to join this game haha.

I'd have to take the sex, as long as it's consensual haha. Fuck. Every bone???

Would you rather be blind or lose a limb?

16. Probably blind, I could get a dog guide :3

Would you rather take a cheese grater to the ball sack or do a cannon ball into the deep end of a pool filled with diarrhea

17. Cheese grater to the ball sack every day of the week. Ive cut my ball sack before when trimming down there so reckon I could handle the pain better.

SQ

18. That's a tough one. But I think I'd have to say take a cheese grader to the ball sack. Just because jumping into a pool of diarrhea would be shitty as all hell ( pun intended haha ).

Would you rather have sex with one of your parents or watch your best friend die?

19. Alright so you've got a thing for inappropriate sex with family members apparently....