Smoking too much?

Discussion in 'General' started by shewas_smokingpot, Dec 22, 2014.

1. So I've been smoking regularly for about 4-5 years, now. I smoke (typically) multiple times a day. (sometimes multiple blunts a day haha). At this point, I'm so used to smoking pot that I don't feel the "high" that I used to feel - I just feel normal. Any tricks you guys know to lower your tolerance? I know taking a break is an obvious answer, so, I mean besides that?

2. i smoke ~5 times a day, but still manage to get as high as i need to (although not great, i'll admit). i've found spacing things out helps, like smoke half a joint and save half for later (i keep my limit to 2 joints a day doing this). i found i actually start to feel high after a few puffs, so i don't overdo it at once. taking a break for just a day, or even not smoking until the evening (if you're a during-the-day smoker) is a decent "reset". and of course, there's the option of smoking more/better weed.

3. If you can buy weaker weed and smoke that for a week or so and then what you usually smoke will get you higher

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. 6 months off is the only way to feel like a newbie again....other than that and youre like the rest of us..used to the high...but high nonetheless. Just curious, why would you want to feel like a newbie again anyway? Is the high you receive not pleasant? I'm damn glad personally I dont get laid out, cant form words and either half asleep or wide awake crawling out of my skin....maybe change up strains..try finding yourself some 100% sativa..but your not likely to find any nowadays...Indicas are just so much more commercial..they are quicker, easier to grow and have denser buds that most blades today recognize as good...some really great sativa buds look like feathers they are so airy and thin..but the high is totally different..old school...soaring...

5. Sometimes I try to pick up (kinda shitty) mids, because someone else had told me that before. It was weird because I got sooooo stoned when I smoked a blunt of those mids. But they didn't do much after that. and then my old stuff still had the same effect on me.

6. I want to feel like a newbie again sometimes! I miss that feeling where just everything was so vivid and being afraid of going in public cause you're too blazed. now it's like, I get high, but it's not like an adventure everytime because it's so routine. also I'd like to save money... I smoke with people who don't really smoke all that much and we'll smoke one bowl and they'll be like "honestly I'm good now" but like what???? I never just smoke one bowl. to be able to get fucked off a bowl is something I kind of envy lmao. (total possibility that they're not really getting fucked, but just don't really know what they're doing... but still)

7. Lol...man, I knew a girl like you back in the day..her name was Gina...she could out toke most of us...the boys, I mean...she was something to behold...we ALL had severe crushes on her. Just know you're lucky and so what if they wimp out when youre just beginning to get started....show em how its done...and let the awe begin....

8. Dont wake and bake. I find my best and longest high for the day is the first joint I smoke which is usually after work at 5pm. On weekends ill try to only start smoking around the afternoon. Plus having some high grade maryJ doesnt hurt either. Or if you can grab some concentrates. I just started dipping my finger in them, picked up some hash oil and im always scared to smoke it because you get so freakin high.

9. Smoke less :confused_2:

10. Have some god damn self control and take a long break. like a few months. Keep yourself busy and occupied. I worked out for 8 months while I didn't smoke. Then I smoked again and was higher than I've ever been.

11. Don't wake and bake. Either stick to 1 big session at night or take a t break.

12. Eat some mango 30-45 min before smoking.