Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this fake weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ssj731, Dec 22, 2014.

1. #1 Ssj731, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2014
    I bought this for 40 dollars, is this fake bud, or just really low quality bud. Also the high was bad it gave me a trippy high and made really paranoid and after I got a really bad headache ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419234206.267560.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419234216.266584.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 McEggster, Dec 22, 2014
    Looks pretty good to me. It's not super amazing but it's not crap either.

How did you smoke it? How much did you smoke? Was it your first time? Did you bother to eat or drink anything? These all factor into your high.

You also probably smoked too much.

Also get a scale because if that is the only bud you got it's probably not 2g. Not unless it is super dense.

3. nah bruh it's imaginary may as well throw it out

4. Of course it's real lmao, you got high from it right? And no it's not low quality by any means. Toke it up homie

5. But bruh this shit gave me some hard ass haullications, and I smoked have a joint and I was fucked, and the bud way to dry, maybe it's me. Everything was trippy even the sunlight was trippy

6. Smoke less ya sodding idgit. Sounds like it was a good smoke and you didn't answer my questions.

7. If you bought that for $40 you got ripped big time.

8. Naa It wasn't my first time smoking weed, also I smoked half a joint of that, this bud was really dry and I have smoked a lot more than that and I didn't feel like this before. I'm never buying shit that's connected to a stem

9. So did you smoke a joint, a half a joint or a joint and a half. Get your story straight.

Also if you're not buying something that's connected to a stem then what the hell are you buying? Shake? Preground? Wth

10. Half a joint and the stem looks like a apple stem connected to bud, am I supposed to buy bud connected to stems or the nugs

11. Nugs have stems in them. Bigger nugs have bigger stems. It's all been connected to a fucking stem at some point.

12. Chill man that is real weed. There are some strains that mellow you out or make you tired and there are other strains that are meant to trip you out. You probably just got some decently dank weed that is a different type of strain that you're used to

13. do you even marijuana bro?

14. Sounds like some good shit I'd like love to try some

15. "sodding idgit" what the fuck

16. #16 Grendelking, Dec 22, 2014
    Hallucinations ? I'd say that you bought some laced marijuanas. I'd be careful with that stuff. Really careful. I heard once that someone smoked laced marijuanas and three days later their liver fell off. I'd take it to a lab to get it analyzed just to be safe. I also heard that your local police department will analyze your stuff in their lab for free, no charge. It's better to be safe than sorry.

17. #17 BloodBooger, Dec 22, 2014
    lmao!......no stems? lolll....my shit better have a stem or I aint buyin....op wants compressed shake balls.....and I found that guys liver after it fell off...had it with some fava beans and a nice chianti....ssssccchhhhvvvvv....

pretty much sums up what I would have written, in less words. :metal:

19. You're answering the question for yourself, if it got you high then it's deffiently not fake bud. And the reason your "hallucinating" is because it's probably one of your first times and you smoked too much. I don't really understand why you would think it's not real.

20. Looks legit to me  :confused:  :smoke: